What's new

5Avape hussar BXR AIO

Whatever materials you want to find out people prefer and why.
Think that's what's you asked?

no, i was just interested in why this seemed like a better proposition to you than the other stuff out there. it does look quite solid. maybe you were aluding to the cheap plastic pulse one as an alternative. but BBs are pretty solid despite being aluminium, the cthulhu one seems more lightweight and portable but still solidly put together.

no, i was just interested in why this seemed like a better proposition to you than the other stuff out there. it does look quite solid. maybe you were aluding to the cheap plastic pulse one as an alternative. but BBs are pretty solid despite being aluminium, the cthulhu one seems more lightweight and portable but still solidly put together.
TBH i didn't really want to get pinned down to my opinion but aluminium is quite soft and takes on scratches and dents quite easily.
It's either painted or anodised and after a while the cosmetics end up taking a battering.
Stainless and solid plastic seems to hold up it's condition with more longevity.
IMHO of course :D

Last time I preordered from ft they never actually got the item in their stock so won't be doing that again.
It was the Penon btw.

All wait till other people say its good or bad before I buy anything. saves spending money to find out its shite and not worth it

Back
Top Bottom