What's new

5Avape hussar BXR AIO

Polyethylene terephthalate and real stainless steel.

aye, so looking at it, i think mostly plastic, then. is there a reason plastic with a wee bit of real stainless steel would be preferable to, say, aluminium construction?

Todd reviewed the original. The QC on the one he got was shit. Maybe the clones will be better.

You could be waiting alot longer than wat they say on the site only reason I never do a pre order that is over a month away. done it once and ending up cancelling the order as it kept going over the date they stated

Yeah I've been burnt a few times recently, which is why I want to hold off for a bit.

aye, so looking at it, i think mostly plastic, then. is there a reason plastic with a wee bit of real stainless steel would be preferable to, say, aluminium construction?
Between stainless and aluminium? and a milled out block of plastic vs a plastic outer case?
Yes i think so!

So that link sent me to a description that said it uses the board from the easy sbs, which is cool, and ambition say they plan to come out with a dna sbs version soon.

Is this old info about the old dna 60 or new info about a new dna 60

And yeah, i possibly would try it, but i got a different aio to see how i like em. I might just be interested in the sbs. Thanks for the trail leading to it, lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom