What's new

20/21700 mech mod advice.

Glad I never went now!! I coulda been that clumsy fecker... :S
We were in the outside 'smoking' area to get fresh air, table was slatted and mod was lying down in the slats, fecker blootered the table and knocked it up in the air - I was rippin!
Switch housing only is $30 direct from Kennedy, 35 if you want the black cerakoted version - sadly there's no stainless version, would've preferred the look of that to copper.

You should put that info in the sale thread, might make all the difference to attract a buyer :D

https://www.kennedyvapor.com/collec...es/products/replacement-button-for-vindicator
Aye I'll add it in case someone wants to make perfect. Found a black constant contact switch at custom vapes for £50, copper was £45 but OOS. There's a stainless CC switch on Kennedy's site for $65 too but with import costs you're getting close to the cost of just buying a brand new kit with CC switch at £200!

They are both lovely, I am unsure if they would be well over my price range though- I believe the mod on the right is a vindicator? Checking online they seem to be well over a hundred used.

What is the mod on the left? I like the look of that, is it a broadside admiral? Just going from the top design, I have a 18650 broadside and that is one of my all time favourite mechs.

Let me know how much they are, inbox me if you can and if it is allowed (I can't remember if there is a rule so apologise there).

Thank you.

It wouldn't be my first choice if I'm honest but I've also not had it in the hand. Anecdotal reports say the fire button is a bit sloppy but @speedfreek67 could probably shed some light on it as I'm sure he has a DJV Mecha, which is almost identical.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/posts/2120161/

There's quite a few people on here who have a Tauren and seem very happy with it and for the price range you're looking in, it may well be the one.

The sole purpose of the barrage of links was to show you a few in different ranges to see what you liked, nothing more :)

I'm a purge fanboy and I own a couple of authentics as well as quite a few clones and there is a difference in quality, but not miles apart, I just adjust my builds to compensate.

Hope you pick something that appeals to you and look forward to seeing it in the Mech pics thread :D Always nice to see/hear positive things about other mechs I hadn't considered.

I was thankful for the barrage of links, it gave me an idea of what is out there and different styles :).

I prefer more 'standard' mods, things such as the AR-15 I believe it was called never appealed to me. Just checked the prices of purge mods, that was the second heart attack of the day. Lets hope there isn't a third lol.

Of course I will share it in the Mech pics thread- I don't think I have ever posted in there! I've shown my regulated mods and some mechs in the vapemail section, but will add what I already have there
Aye I'll add it in case someone wants to make perfect. Found a black constant contact switch at custom vapes for £50, copper was £45 but OOS. There's a stainless CC switch on Kennedy's site for $65 too but with import costs you're getting close to the cost of just buying a brand new kit with CC switch at £200!

Good god, those prices! I've spent a lot of money on my regulated mods, but that switch costs more than some of my cheaper regulated mods lol!

I find mechs to suit me more and more lately though, and I am already thinking of breaking my previous rule of never paying more than £30 for a good clone or authentic Chinese mech.

Soon you may see me with something I said I would never buy, an expensive mech mod to treat myself for getting better :)

I was thankful for the barrage of links, it gave me an idea of what is out there and different styles :).

I prefer more 'standard' mods, things such as the AR-15 I believe it was called never appealed to me. Just checked the prices of purge mods, that was the second heart attack of the day. Lets hope there isn't a third lol.

Of course I will share it in the Mech pics thread- I don't think I have ever posted in there! I've shown my regulated mods and some mechs in the vapemail section, but will add what I already have there

Good god, those prices! I've spent a lot of money on my regulated mods, but that switch costs more than some of my cheaper regulated mods lol!

I find mechs to suit me more and more lately though, and I am already thinking of breaking my previous rule of never paying more than £30 for a good clone or authentic Chinese mech.

Soon you may see me with something I said I would never buy, an expensive mech mod to treat myself for getting better :)
Might be worth keeping an eye on Endless Mods. Black Friday sale coming up on shade-e-vaping website.

Back
Top Bottom