What's new

18650 parallel vs 21700 single on mech

Dozwold

Postman
Hi all.

Anyone had the luxury of vaping parallels with different configuration?

I like my builds on a single 21700 Samsung 30T, but wanted to be safer. However do not wish to get a slower or weaker hit when batteries fresh. I currently use 0.1 aliens made from ni90.

Taking aside battery life as can rotate batteries every few minutes, a dual 18650 Samsung 25s (rated at 25a) vs a single 30T (rated at 35a). Would the single 30T still always hit harder on my setup. because battery rated higher individually or will the parallel setup of the 2 ‘weaker batteries’ in parallel overtake the 30t in the hard hitting department?

Thanks.

Hi all.

Anyone had the luxury of vaping parallels with different configuration?

I like my builds on a single 21700 Samsung 30T, but wanted to be safer. However do not wish to get a slower or weaker hit when batteries fresh. I currently use 0.1 aliens made from ni90.

Taking aside battery life as can rotate batteries every few minutes, a dual 18650 Samsung 25s (rated at 25a) vs a single 30T (rated at 35a). Would the single 30T still always hit harder on my setup. because battery rated higher individually or will the parallel setup of the 2 ‘weaker batteries’ in parallel overtake the 30t in the hard hitting department?

Thanks.
I run 2 parallel MOSFET mods from @vapesmarter a 2 cell and a 3 cell both hit harder than a single 30T mech and hit harder for longer too so it's worth getting one for sure

I run 2 parallel MOSFET mods from @vapesmarter a 2 cell and a 3 cell both hit harder than a single 30T mech and hit harder for longer too so it's worth getting one for sure

Thanks Matty, that’s good to know, he’s going to make me one so I will go down that route.

Dont those mosfets stop the mod from working at full force when you built low (I go down as low as 0.08) as they have maximum amperage protections which a mech doesn’t do. Does the mosfet change the vape from ‘feeling’ like a mech vape and more like a regulated vape because of the electronics?

Thanks Matty, that’s good to know, he’s going to make me one so I will go down that route.

Dont those mosfets stop the mod from working at full force when you built low (I go down as low as 0.08) as they have maximum amperage protections which a mech doesn’t do. Does the mosfet change the vape from ‘feeling’ like a mech vape and more like a regulated vape because of the electronics?
Stu uses only the best wiring and MOSFET switches in his mods and I can honestly say all mine from him vape just like mechs and on the triple cell I build down to 0.06 and it hits like a bomb going off in your face so can't feel any restrictions from the fet at all

so is it just a mosfet for the switch I take it? or a switchfet in there, cheers
Just a mosfet mate I've got a few clickfet mods from Stu too but I don't like them as much as the mosfet ones they seem to vape different fuck knows how or why

Just a mosfet mate I've got a few clickfet mods from Stu too but I don't like them as much as the mosfet ones they seem to vape different fuck knows how or why
nice one, how much did it run you if you dont mind, pm me if you prefer mate, cheers

Back
Top Bottom