What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

you choose your next mod

which style of mod should i make

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Single battery squonker yes, duel battery regulated yes

Duel battery squonker dunno it's the space I hate big mods some people love them but a brick in your hand hmmmmm

.....single battery (mech) squonker....not enough cojones. dual battery regulated.....printed circuit boards = limited life span and wont survive an EMP pulse .

Dual battery series (mech) squonk = plenty of grunt, less ramp up time, will survive the end of civilisation (I have a solar charger) unlimited life span. :). Edit - and big hands :)

Last edited:
I may do a duel squonk non-regulated

I have plans for a twin set pure stab wood, one was going to be a regulated mod one a un-regulated squonk single tube but plans change every day

however, the trend is regulated squonk mods at the moment but I'm not keen its lots of work and a proper piss take to make it all fit

edit you are right though @monstermash boards do fail I find most of the time it's the batteries or the 510s that go first so many £150 mods you get, use a press fitted 510 with really nasty fitments inside

$1.55 The Royal Family Lighter Style Empty Dropper Bottle for E-liquids (20ml) - 20ml, Black (pirate pattern) (free shipping) - FastTech.com

https://fs.tc/p/3407504

What if you used the bottle from one of those, centred the 510, routed the feeder pipe between the 18650s and you have a minimal dimensions, dual battery mech squonker...

Nice idea but suspect the lack of depth to the bottle would impede squonking unless a flat doodar pressed against it to enbiggen the pressure over a larger area. I also don't know how squishy those bottles are but to hell with the tedium of critical thinking I prefer your creative thinking

I may do a duel squonk non-regulated

I have plans for a twin set pure stab wood, one was going to be a regulated mod one a un-regulated squonk single tube but plans change every day

however, the trend is regulated squonk mods at the moment but I'm not keen its lots of work and a proper piss take to make it all fit

edit you are right though @monstermash boards do fail I find most of the time it's the batteries or the 510s that go first so many £150 mods you get, use a press fitted 510 with really nasty fitments inside

The other thing I think is very pony on a lot of the resin mods is the tiny section under the squonk window that looks like it will break if you sneeze too loud let alone drop it. Don't think there's an answer to that though unless it's made of metal.

The other thing I think is very pony on a lot of the resin mods is the tiny section under the squonk window that looks like it will break if you sneeze too loud let alone drop it. Don't think there's an answer to that though unless it's made of metal.

I do have the answer to that but the main problem is cost I can make a mod to suit most needs but it's the cost the more you do the higher the cost it's getting the right balance

I do have the answer to that but the main problem is cost I can make a mod to suit most needs but it's the cost the more you do the higher the cost it's getting the right balance

I have the same conversation with my own clients, usually though I'm trying to up-sell them to a more expensive solution that is bulletproof, foolproof and will still be around long after we are all dead. Some people's priority is purely cost, mine is more quality and lifespan [emoji3]

@vapesmarter I have to say that the VT Inbox I've been running a few days has restored my faith in single cell squonks, maybe I'd prefer to have another of those ahead of a series squonk.

I have the same conversation with my own clients, usually though I'm trying to up-sell them to a more expensive solution that is bulletproof, foolproof and will still be around long after we are all dead. Some people's priority is purely cost, mine is more quality and lifespan [emoji3]
Perfectly said

@vapesmarter I have to say that the VT Inbox I've been running a few days has restored my faith in single cell squonks, maybe I'd prefer to have another of those ahead of a series squonk.

the DNA 75 is a good board it gets bad press for not enough power etc but I find it bullet proof easy to work with and will take low builds

if I want high watts I use a mech unregulated

the DNA 75 is a good board it gets bad press for not enough power etc but I find it bullet proof easy to work with and will take low builds

if I want high watts I use a mech unregulated

Ok @vapesmarter edit: I definitely want a SERIES MECH squonk. Cash waiting. I don't like brass and I don't like easily broken mods and i don't like small bottles I don't care how big the final work is. Other than that I leave all other factors to your discretion my man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom