What's new

you choose your next mod

which style of mod should i make

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh thank God @Greebo i was imagining all sorts of awkward conversations where I'd have to justify why we're eating cold beans :D

Oh thank God @Greebo i was imagining all sorts of awkward conversations where I'd have to justify why we're eating cold beans :D

C'mon, with a few old bricks, some chopped up pallets, you could have an outdoor firepit for cooking AND Marilyn.....:D
8fd6993e290759f66fc30566ed97129e.jpg

C'mon, with a few old bricks, some chopped up pallets, you could have an outdoor firepit for cooking AND Marilyn.....:D
8fd6993e290759f66fc30566ed97129e.jpg

Oh that's a good idea :2thumbsup: out the box thinking there lad. I'll dazzle the other half with a beautiful new firepit and rustic outdoor dining and she'll never know :18:

Oh that's a good idea :2thumbsup: out the box thinking there lad. I'll dazzle the other half with a beautiful new firepit and rustic outdoor dining and she'll never know :18:

Haud on, how wid you do your pot noodles on a firepit.....:hmm:

@vapesmarter - when @vapemac caves and buys the next mod, I'm in for 10% for helping with the sale.......:D

Haud on, how wid you do your pot noodles on a firepit.....:hmm:

@vapesmarter - when @vapemac caves and buys the next mod, I'm in for 10% for helping with the sale.......:D

Bile a pan o' water an' pour it in til eh noodles.. :D really ah could do at wae a kettle but c'mon... FIREPIT!!

Actually be gone Embra. Now, as well as an oven and external doors, you've got me buying a mod and a firepit :18: i realise now who the temptress is.:D

Bile a pan o' water an' pour it in til eh noodles.. :D really ah could do at wae a kettle but c'mon... FIREPIT!!

Actually be gone Embra. Now, as well as an oven and external doors, you've got me buying a mod and a firepit :18: i realise now who the temptress is.:D
giphy-downsized-large.gif

My work here is done.....

DIY-Fire-Pits-11.jpg

I like Boromir he was brilliant I have the colours for the stabwood although i may dye the wood hmmm

Still lurking, still drooling

Regulated single battery mods.

You sir are a tease. :)

Back
Top Bottom