What's new

you choose your next mod

which style of mod should i make

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A yihi boarded or mech dual battery squonker of a reasonable size. Not the size of my coffee table.

And I say YIHI as it's more compact than a DNA board (and I can't be arsed to plug it into my PC to mess with the settings).

Yes I've seen the 50/60watt plus the 100watt I'm tempted but I would need to mount a bezel or sled in the side of the mod or fix it to the faceplate

I like the DNA as it's common and in the right price range a lot of people may disagree with this but price point price point I need to keep in a range that's exceptable

I like the switchfet by modmaker but again mounting it, I have to work from the top if there is no faceplate i do prefer a mosfet as you can squeeze it in the smallest of spaces

A twin tube battery mosfet with inline fuses will be the next after Maralyn it's not a pure mech but then again I can't see the difference apart from looks am I wrong to say this ??

how do you mean?
One where instead of the tank sitting on top of the mod, it's recessed into the side of the mod, almost like an aio but you've got the flexibility of being able to change the tank.

5842301-2.jpg
kanger-juppi-starter-kit-3ml-top-filling.jpg

They are compact and handy (I've got the first one in the picture) but i haven't seen one that actually looks good.

One where instead of the tank sitting on top of the mod, it's recessed into the side of the mod, almost like an aio but you've got the flexibility of being able to change the tank.

View attachment 130729 View attachment 130730

ouch

in stab wood tricky I want to work out a design that exclusive to me and of course Alfie but that's the hardest part

question a side by side would you what the sides cut away on..............Marilyn

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3282.jpg

she is a curvy girl with a stainless steel top and faceplate I was going to use brass for both but I'm unsure

oooh, what is she ???

well she will be a regulated mod single battery no panels no sleds no copper no mech and is a stabwood hybrid sub £100 to your door

ouch

in stab wood tricky I want to work out a design that exclusive to me and of course Alfie but that's the hardest part

question a side by side would you what the sides cut away on..............Marilyn

View attachment 130731
View attachment 130732
View attachment 130733
she is a curvy girl with a stainless steel top and faceplate I was going to use brass for both but I'm unsure

oooh, what is she ???

well she will be a regulated mod single battery no panels no sleds no copper no mech and is a stabwood hybrid sub £100 to your door

No, don't touch Marilyn's beautiful sides! What a colour!

There is a war raging inside me right now.... I need to buy an oven and new external doors.... Practical, boring every day nonsense. But then it's my birthday next month and Marilyn is such a swirly, red patterned Harlot. i can hear her calling me...

There is a war raging inside me right now.... I need to buy an oven and new external doors.... Practical, boring every day nonsense. But then it's my birthday next month and Marilyn is such a swirly, red patterned Harlot. i can hear her calling me...

shes..........sold

hasn't she @Greebo

you have got to be quick but however in my good old style what on earth could be next vapesmarter?

remember every mod is different, all are in your reach

think, middle earth think, black with the light from the one ring the ring that ruled them all

"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing."

his name.......................... boromir

shes..........sold

hasn't she @Greebo

you have got to be quick but however in my good old style what on earth could be next vapesmarter?

remember every mod is different, all are in your reach

think, middle earth think, black with the light from the one ring the ring that ruled them all

"It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing."

his name.......................... boromir

Just make sure that like Sean Bean, him who played Boromir, it doesnae die off quickly!!!

Back
Top Bottom