What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

you choose your next mod

which style of mod should i make

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
ok I make cases and cabinets mods stands etc etc etc

so you choose the next MOD

what do you want the price the style

remember I make so you can buy in your budget I don't mean "I want a gold plated mod that has 10 batteries that fires at 0.00000001 that I can flop it out at the local pub and say look at this" (the mod that is)

take the poll answer the question as many times as you want not all the same answers think about what you would like what you have seen

enjoy you have 2 days

the choice is yours...........

I've lurked in the shadows admiring your builds from a far for a while now. I often thought to myself if this guy makes a regulated mod (one I can handle!) it would be a lovely bit of kit to own.
It would probably be out of my price bracket but doesn't stop me looking and dreaming lol.
None the less I've cast my vote. Keep up the good work!

I've lurked in the shadows admiring your builds from a far for a while now. I often thought to myself if this guy makes a regulated mod (one I can handle!) it would be a lovely bit of kit to own.
It would probably be out of my price bracket but doesn't stop me looking and dreaming lol.
None the less I've cast my vote. Keep up the good work!

I saw you lurking :18:

every mod I make is unique every case I make is a one-off none are the same yes i could bang them out at lots of money but that's, not the purpose, when I looked at the mods at Expo £350 for a stab wood mech is well out of people's reach I laughed at the price the sales guy looked down his nose at me as if to say you could not afford it so ok a challenge my phone comes out and I show him pictures of all my stuff I sell or giveaway on here next thing 4 of the people are around me cooeing and saying "that's nice" "sweet" "where are they...." POTV, of course, I replied you should join. why can't people have lovely items for a decent price if I can pull it off and make them and people on here approve then that £350 you can have for a lot less

How about a parallel hybrid mech? and if you chose to put a 250 board and lipo in a big ol piece of hybrid wood ;) oh the possibilities

How about a parallel hybrid mech? and if you chose to put a 250 board and lipo in a big ol piece of hybrid wood ;) oh the possibilities

I thought about a lipo lots of views saying how dangerous they are but ok you don't have a canister as such and the lipo itself will in last longer than 18650 but it looks like batteries are getting bigger rather than a new design i.e. 26650
But it's down to price in the end just the board for a 250 and lipo is going to come out over £100 plus which will be out of normal reach

I try and make in my own average vaping limits ok I vape at what 70 watts tops may be 88 on a mech so I could build a mod that vapes at 150 watts 200watts but will you ever use it

I was asked at expo if I could make a gold leaf 1mm thick 22ct stab wood mod or a gold flake hybrid sure thing give me the money

I thought about a lipo lots of views saying how dangerous they are but ok you don't have a canister as such and the lipo itself will in last longer than 18650 but it looks like batteries are getting bigger rather than a new design i.e. 26650
But it's down to price in the end just the board for a 250 and lipo is going to come out over £100 plus which will be out of normal reach

I try and make in my own average vaping limits ok I vape at what 70 watts tops may be 88 on a mech so I could build a mod that vapes at 150 watts 200watts but will you ever use it

I was asked at expo if I could make a gold leaf 1mm thick 22ct stab wood mod or a gold flake hybrid sure thing give me the money

it was more an "if you could make" rather than what you may make next, and yeah some people do use those high watts and like nice wood mods,

no one will be using 26650s, when it eventually moves on, and cells become more easily available it will be 20700/21700 that people will be using

a parallel 18650 hybrid should be too bad to do though

it was more an "if you could make" rather than what you may make next, and yeah some people do use those high watts and like nice wood mods,

no one will be using 26650s, when it eventually moves on, and cells become more easily available it will be 20700/21700 that people will be using

a parallel 18650 hybrid should be too bad to do though

I can make that yes time scale unsure it's on the cards, so is a pure mech although I'm not keen on them

I've switched to stainless for faceplates and tops I was going for brass but I've made that switch Oh how I hate stainless I can here the Miller moaning at me already it is so hard

I want to do Marilyn in all brass top and faceplate but I'm in 2 minds she has a stainless top at the moment

I'm also trying to get away from side plates like Graham had I want a battery tubes, not sleds as they are to DIY for my liking

I can make that yes time scale unsure it's on the cards, so is a pure mech although I'm not keen on them

I've switched to stainless for faceplates and tops I was going for brass but I've made that switch Oh how I hate stainless I can here the Miller moaning at me already it is so hard

I want to do Marilyn in all brass top and faceplate but I'm in 2 minds she has a stainless top at the moment

I'm also trying to get away from side plates like Graham had I want a battery tubes, not sleds as they are to DIY for my liking

sounds good
a parallel mech with a switchfet, using 2 battery tubes, top and tailed with brass would awesome

I'd be down for a parallel mech, though I'm no longer a fan of copper and brass. SS and stab wood for me cos I'm lazy :)

A yihi boarded or mech dual battery squonker of a reasonable size. Not the size of my coffee table.

And I say YIHI as it's more compact than a DNA board (and I can't be arsed to plug it into my PC to mess with the settings).

Back
Top Bottom