What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Small Discrete Oak Wall mod juice Cabinet

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
after spending a week on and off wrestling with landrover, I have took some time out to make this, showcased below

it came about after a conversation about boxes and so this is a first for me it is an English oak-shelved small wall cabinet for all your dandy mods you may have.

drum roll please......

tonight on the dvd is the book of Eli (my thirst for all things doom and gloom is coming along nicely here.)

I do not have many in making pictures as it was cold and wet so i .........forgot

I will begin with this little chap he is 4 now, how time goes by 10 years is tomorrow. Sebastien is my facebook name its to do with my avatar guess the reason???

IMG_2410.PNG

still, the 'in making' shot is below the box is all oak (English 10% moisture kilned dried oak from Worcestershire)

IMG_2435.JPG

this is the front it's a glass door

IMG_2439.JPG

the box opens to the right (sorry all you lefties out there) but you can spin it upside down as its square

IMG_2440.JPG

we have a door that clicks onto a magnet so no catches

IMG_2441.JPG

we have a little rebating /molding going on on the edges

IMG_2442.JPG

a nice knob singular

IMG_2443.JPG

parliament hinges (forgive the brass screws times are tight I may paint them to Match)

IMG_2444.JPG

dovetail joints, in fact its a completely jointed cabinet.

IMG_2439.JPG

I haven't added the atty stand yet or the brass brackets that mount it to the wall (i can't find them as per usual) but will do soon. the box needs a quick clean up, one last polish with wax sorry no varnish its glass smooth anyway really silky

the box is 15 inches by 15 inches by 5 inches deep

cost delivered to your door is £48 WTF £48 including postage for an oak box made by hand to contain my vape gear are you MAD........ yes

normal POTV rules apply for payment via PayPal I want this to sell on here not the eBay boot sale site

if you love my cabinets cases then like them buy them.....

back soon people

That is beautifully made, sadly I don't have the funds [emoji20]

Wow @vapesmarter. That's gorgeous. I reckon that will be quickly snapped up.

Lovely pic of your doggy. I haven't worked out the Sebastian bit though. Your avatar has been driving me nuts cause I'm sure I should know it.

Wow @vapesmarter. That's gorgeous. I reckon that will be quickly snapped up.

Lovely pic of your doggy. I haven't worked out the Sebastian bit though. Your avatar has been driving me nuts cause I'm sure I should know it.

Thankyou It may sell on here it may not

The avatar you will never guess not without clues but We are into our 18th season so there is a clue...

i bought 4 wall mount mounts then lost the lot (note to self, clean ya shite up) so i then bought 2 more fitted and yesterday found 6 mounts looking for something else 'sigh'

anyway here is the finished box hung on the wall (ignore the twine it was just for the photos) it has a removable atty stand in it on the second shelf

it is nice and discreet

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2458.jpg

there is quite a lot of space even I was surprised

IMG_2459.JPG

seeing as my message box was full with orders for it (yeah right) its going on the bay

after spending a week on and off wrestling with landrover, I have took some time out to make this, showcased below

it came about after a conversation about boxes and so this is a first for me it is an English oak-shelved small wall cabinet for all your dandy mods you may have.

drum roll please......

tonight on the dvd is the book of Eli (my thirst for all things doom and gloom is coming along nicely here.)

I do not have many in making pictures as it was cold and wet so i .........forgot

I will begin with this little chap he is 4 now, how time goes by 10 years is tomorrow. Sebastien is my facebook name its to do with my avatar guess the reason???

View attachment 117594

still, the 'in making' shot is below the box is all oak (English 10% moisture kilned dried oak from Worcestershire)

View attachment 117595

this is the front it's a glass door

View attachment 117596

the box opens to the right (sorry all you lefties out there) but you can spin it upside down as its square

View attachment 117597

we have a door that clicks onto a magnet so no catches

View attachment 117598

we have a little rebating /molding going on on the edges

View attachment 117599

a nice knob singular

View attachment 117600

parliament hinges (forgive the brass screws times are tight I may paint them to Match)

View attachment 117601

dovetail joints, in fact its a completely jointed cabinet.

View attachment 117596

I haven't added the atty stand yet or the brass brackets that mount it to the wall (i can't find them as per usual) but will do soon. the box needs a quick clean up, one last polish with wax sorry no varnish its glass smooth anyway really silky

the box is 15 inches by 15 inches by 5 inches deep

cost delivered to your door is £48 WTF £48 including postage for an oak box made by hand to contain my vape gear are you MAD........ yes

normal POTV rules apply for payment via PayPal I want this to sell on here not the eBay boot sale site

if you love my cabinets cases then like them buy them.....

back soon people

NICE

Back
Top Bottom