What's new

pfvapes (Phileas Fogg) evolvr mech mod case

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
oh god can't you just feel it January blues skint, cold, fed up moan moan moan

to cheer you all up and look in wonder at this fine mod evolvr, I had the pleasure to make a case for one

it belongs to our good friend Phileas Fogg (mrs vapesmarter said dont they make crisps, almost asked cheese and onion hmmm)

so you know the brief by now

we shall begin

on this cold and snowy night the dvd is playing "Seven-year itch" a Miss Monroe classic in this film she shows just how she made men go wild and she kept her clothes on...

1.jpg

here is the mod above sweeeetttt

1483741042738.jpg

here is the crappy drawing (not mine i may ask too good) so we have a case that will fit over the top and clip so the mod and fire button are exposed

IMG_2373.JPG

I need a mold to make the case, mr fogg sent me a schematic of the mod, so i could get the measurements right its is tight dam tight (the wood is popler by the way)

IMG_2374.JPG

the gap between the mod and the atty is 7mm that is thin on the border of "nope"

IMG_2378.JPG

this is one piece of leather the center will be cross stitched then the flap for the base will come up inside to fix at the top the back will loop over to fix at the front .....follow? in effect there will be no rivets and no metal will scratch the mod.

IMG_2379.JPG

first color and edge finish

IMG_2380.JPG

IMG_2381.JPG

post finish will need a wax and buff

IMG_2382.JPG

I also did a case in Nappa to test whether this case will even work so this will be sent also it is a functional test piece
there you go Mr Fogg your cases will be sent to you thank-you

if you love my cases or cabinets then, like them, buy them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom