What's new

Greebo,s xmas competiton prize new leather case design plus Extra's !!

I'm stalking @vapesmarter on Etsy now.

Without wanting to derail his thread I'm thinking of trying that myself. I paint watercolours as a hobby & people have been telling me for years that I should sell them. Never had the confidence but I might give it a go.

Good god that's nice!

@Greebo shitty time to happen but think of the doors that will now open and the direction you can go in hun x

OMG. @vapesmarter. I can't believe it. They are amazing. I will admit to having a little cry at that.

Today I was made redundant from my job of 17yrs so I was feeling quite shitty. That has lifted my spirits no end.

I cannot thank you enough for your generosity. To say that I am over the moon is an understatement.

Thank you sooooooooo much.

:10::lovesign::woohoo::worship::yourock:
In the same boat as u @Greebo will all be official on the 9th of january. The way i see it 2017 will be my year start a fresh i love landscaping it just seemed to be my calling but the way the company pen pushers treated the clients and the staff has made me fall out of love with the industry. I dont know i either go ahead and start my own company or look at other options. Hope everything gets better for u [emoji2]

Thanks everyone. You're all so lovely & I'm going to hug you all so much that it it will squeeze some farts out.

@MickNewtyleRed. Good luck to you too.

:grouphug: :friends:

It would have to be a niche market though. For people who like to see women in fleecy jim jams & bed socks. Phwoar. ;)

Back
Top Bottom