What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Discussion for Volt Meter by matt-lmr

Excellent review @Vern .

I can't recommend this Volt Meter highly enough, it's a great looking piece of kit and really helps me get to know my mod (I just have a hammer at the moment). For £15 delivered it's an absolute steal.

The volt meter has allowed me to easily explore the voltage drop on my hammer. I've found cleaning the threads helped a little, and tight seals help alot (I was reluctant to tighten too much initially, but I gain confidence in the mod as I go).

I've also put a small washer in the switching mechanism that sits in front of the spring that I'm trying out. It's compressing the spring a little more for a firmer switch, but it also prevents the locking ring from fully screwing flush to the body of the hammer (there is a very small gap) - I find it easier to lock and unlock this way after I've screwed the switch mechanism to the hammers body in tight. Still though, I'm learning and just trying things out. But the Volt Meter is allowing me to check the voltage drop as I go which is great :)

[edit] I should mention I have a .3V drop now on 18350 flat top efests.

Last edited:
cool man! it helped me to realise I had a dirty switch contact in one of my mods. Was just playing one day and realised it was giving a different reading on each press...cleaned the negative switch post and it became consistent again.

cool man! it helped me to realise I had a dirty switch contact in one of my mods. Was just playing one day and realised it was giving a different reading on each press...cleaned the negative switch post and it became consistent again.

Awesome :)

They are really handy for watching my battery voltage too - knowing the voltage drop of my mod I know when to switch batteries and prolong battery life by not over-stressing them.

Hi guys glad you are finding the voltmeter useful, I know i certainly do, it sits on my desk within arms reach and i use it all the time.

p.s all orders purchased last night and today have been dispatched this morning first class post so hopefully you will get them monday.
All the best have a great weekend matt.

On a side note at the request of the matt-lmr his LIST Thread has been cleaned up. Please use this thread for discussion purposes of this item and keep this thread strictly for the List.

Back
Top Bottom