What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Discussion for Volt Meter by matt-lmr

remnant

Postman
I'd certainly be interested in one of these, but the budget is a bit uncertain until the new year. What's the time frame on making, sending out, needing the money?

Can you put some more pics up please to give us an all round look, thanks. Also I would prefer to have a silver one.

I'd certainly be interested in one of these, but the budget is a bit uncertain until the new year. What's the time frame on making, sending out, needing the money?

Hi if we can get to 10 on the list then i will start making more.
Time frame would only be about a week from having the 10 confirmed on the list.
To be honest i will probably make a start this week on some more.

Once we have 10 on the list and i have started making them i will pm people with paypal details and delivery address request etc..

I will take some more pics and upload in a bit.

So im on top? Hope you chaps don't mind? I do prefer the dominant position tbh lol

These look nicer than the other voltmeters I've seen. Any difference in precison / tolerance? I will take one either one I think!

Back
Top Bottom