What's new

Darwin Mods-Squonk³ Sales list-Closed

fasteddie600

Mod Maker
So finally here it is, I have tried to cover everything in the info here. Any questions please post or drop me a PM.
List opens Sat 21st 7PM.

Squonk³ - 100W SX350 Bottom Feed BOX MOD’s by Darwin Mods

fPikKXam.jpg

DuvgtxMm.jpg

u0Z0Wuvm.jpg

7gLD4N5m.jpg

7nhrjQ2m.jpg

Specification
SX350 100W VW Chipset
2200mAh 7.4v 40-80C Turnigy LiPo battery pack, removable.
Solid single piece body
Aluminium magnetic rear cover-serial number engraved on inside.
15ml Squeezy bottle with luer lock top connection, SS feed needles.
28.5mm Fat Daddy V3 510 connector Spring Loaded, self adjusting with juice well.
Dimensions 115mm x 55mm x 45mm (H X W x D)
USB software/chip upgrade point inside box.
Charging from battery balance plug with supplied charger, no need to remove battery.

What is included in the price
Squonk³ box mod with battery and bottle fitted.
Turnigy 2S/3S Balance charger with balance plug extension lead.
240V UK Plug Power supply for charger.
Cover/pouch custom made for Squonk³- 1000 Cordura, 3 different fabrics to choose from.
Spare battery pack.
Spare bottle with luer cap top.
Spare tubing

b0MSUNlm.jpg

Price
Hardwood Squonk³ £300 Delivered UK, inc PayPal fees.
Stabilised Wood Squonk³ £310 Delivered UK, inc PayPal fees.
Aluminium with Brass Door Squonk³£330 Delivered UK, inc PayPal fees
-international postage can be arranged at additional cost.

Payment
No pre-payment, I will ask for full payment once your Squonk³ is ready to ship.
Payments through PayPal. Fees have been included.

List Info
I have 4 boxes pictured below(#004, #005, #006, #007) up for grabs on a first come first served basis. If you want more pictures please drop me a PM.

I will also take a small list of another 4 names that will be first in line for the next batch of boxes. I will make contact with everyone on this list ASAP so that I can try and make sure what you want is in the next batch.
I want to keep the list modest so I can keep good contact with everyone.

This list is only open to UKV and POTV members. I owe a big thank you to both forums for the support!

#004-Rosewood £300

ii6DYGjm.jpg

e2qlN5Xm.jpg

#005-Stabilised Spalted Beech Natural £310

QRjS2QIm.jpg

T3umYq0m.jpg

#006-Stabilised Spalted Beech Natural £310

tQAsVYVm.jpg

6sIF8Mmm.jpg

#007- Stabilised Spalted Beech Blue £310

PVAmj92m.jpg

PRz4KnDm.jpg

How to get one
If you would like to be added to the list, please send me a PM and put a post on this thread and I will add you onto the list.
This will be first come first served, I will add names to the list in the order I receive PM’s after 7PM on Saturday 21st. Please don’t send me messages before then asking to be added to the list.

How long will it take to get your Squonk³?
I am planning to complete this list over the next 8Weeks.
My aim is to complete and send out one per week. I have a job too so my time making MODs is limited.
Rosewood #004 can be sent out in the next week.
The Spalted Beech boxes will be ready to send out over the next few weeks.
The next batch of boxes will start coming together over the next 3-4 weeks, so those on the list should get theirs in about 5-8weeks.
The next batch will include a couple more Rosewood and a couple more of the blue stabilised spalted beech Squonk³’s. I will add more to this batch depending on what everyone wants. I plan to make 8 more boxes on this batch so there should be a good choice for everyone.

Wood/finish
I have stabilised wood and hardwood Squonk³’s.
Stabilised Squonk³’s are given a 4 stage wax polish to give a nice shine and robust finish. The stabilised woods are more resistant to warping, splitting or cracking but still should avoid wet/damp.
Hardwood versions (Rosewood, walnut) are matt finished with Danish Oil. Hardwoods typically take two weeks of finishing. These have a more natural feel but require a little more care, needing an occasional oiling and as with any wood - care should be taken to avoid getting wet/damp.
I will be getting more/different wood over the next couple of weeks.
I will try to accommodate requests if you have something in mind.

Aluminium Body - Brass Door Squonk³
It will be possible to make a couple of the solid aluminium and brass door polished version. Please let me know in your PM if you are wanting want one of these.
Please consider that this is an extremely heavy device at 600g!
It will also require some additional care handling the LiPo battery, if removing, due to the metal enclosure and flying leads. This version of the Squonk³ should only really be considered by an experienced vaper.
You will need to polish this version, a lot! You have been warned!

Engraving
I can have your name engraved above the serial number on the inside of the door by the CNC shop for no extra charge.
Something more, like a message engraving to the inside can also be done by a local engraving company they typically charge me £20-30.
I will require a small deposit before I have any engraving work done.
I am looking at more complex engraving, but currently this is not something I can offer.

List
I will keep the list here so that I can try and keep it under control, please keep an eye on this to see that you are on here.
#004 Rosewood-SOLD-Bobw1951 -PAID- SENT
#005 Stabilised Beech Natural-SOLD-Stanton2110 UKV -PAID
#006 Stabilised Beech Natural-SOLD-Pinktape -PAID -SENT
#007 Stabilised Beech Blue-SOLD-Paul -PAID -

List for next Squonk³’s-
1. MIXTRIX - UKV- Full Metal Squonk³
2.aaron297 - UKV-

Last edited:
No way in the world can I afford one of these and I'm not even sure how they work, but ...
WOW! these are really nice things - they look amazing.

#007 Blue Stabilised Beech going to Paul-UKV.

What's his address ? I'm going round to prise it out of his cold dead fingers. :D:D

I'd love to be able to justify a purchase of one of these awesome looking beauties. Amazing work..

Thanks to everyone for their support!

I am now going to close this list, all the boxes I have prepped are sold and I am now past the cut-off for starting anything custom. I am in contact with everyone on the list and I will keep you all posted.

I am currently preparing another batch of boxes, MIXTRIX and Aaron will be first in line for the next boxes.

I will run another small list through my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/darwin.mods, hopefully in a few weeks time.

I will still be around here regularly and I will keep everything updated on my threads.

Back
Top Bottom