What's new

AxMod - The AxBoxes

It's highly possible that the Switcheroo may be ready for release then too, I've worked out some bugs I had, I'm just waiting to see if the last niggle will happen again, although I can fix it by the power of 3D printing, I'd just rather not tie up one of the printers and create extra work if I don't have to.

Remember guys - it's 10 days 'til pre-orders. There'll be a 5% discount code for the first 10 purchased.

BRING IT ORN!!

Just been checking your youtube vids lol

'These lines of data make a really neat line,
We're out of Beta we're releasing on time'

Effin love it.

The cake wasn't a lie !!

What's that?! A Triple 18650 Battery Sled? That's right Kiddies! The AxBox Triple S and AxBox Triple P are ready to go! Remember, you can Pre-order one of these Bad Boys on the 18th of this Month!
The Sled itself is an AxMod Box Mods / Sledz UK original. Designed from scratch to make sure that they're sturdy and fit the Batteries snugly without messing up your wraps. No flimsy 3D Sleds here..

But, Ax! What is this Sledz UK? I hear you ask... Sledz UK is an #AxModBoxMods venture to provide UK and European Modders with 3D Printed Battery sleds. Why order from the US when the postage is extortionate when you can order from closer to home? More on that coming soon!

Picture.jpg

Very nice work... Boxed look seriously tidy, may be interested in treating myself to series in the. It too distant future :)

Gotta say I'm really up for a switcheroo, fingers crossed that they are ready for the launch. Nice work :)

So, it's 5 days until pre- orders! Site is ready, and I'm finalising the last few bits, so, ya want one? Pre-orders start on the 18th (Friday) at 9am!

5days.jpg

both.jpg

@ax will the switcheroos be included in the launch please?

Not in pre-release, as the test one has an issue, and I'm not happy releasing them until they work correctly. Hopfully they'll be ready for full release at the the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom