What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

AxMod - The AxBoxes

New Prototype!

Meet the AxBox 18650 Switcheroo!

My take on the Parallel/Series switching box.

There's more versions in the work, 26650 and Triple 18650 (yeah, I know, it's stupid, but the thought also amuses me).

More coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
A red switch is always nice as its like a warning that you are about to turn on/off something with power and purpose. :D

Looking good thinking maybe one of them may be on my wish lisht

It's looking like the 18650 Switcheroo will release first. I have everything apart from the Boxes themselves in stock, and the other parts that I'm low on I can get quickly.

I'm happy to say the AxBox S and AxBox 18650 Switcheroo will be released to the public within the next couple of weeks. @stealthvape have just dropped the 2nd Gen 510s that I've been waiting on, so it's now all go! I'm just waiting on a quotation for Presentation boxes, and get Authenticity cards done.

The Triple S, Triple P and 26650 Boxes will be out as soon as I've sorted the issues with the Sleds. The 18650 P will be out as soon as I've done a test build.

Back
Top Bottom