What's new

AxMod - The AxBoxes

An example of colour combinations.

sp3d4_hold.jpg

So, been a bit busy with designs. All the dual 18650 mods are now in 3D printed enclosures. The Switcheroo is a bit rough as it's a test build and I was working out how best to wire it and caught it with the iron a few times. Left to right:- Smartpulser 2S, Switcheroo, AxBox S (and P). Yes they're plastic, but they can withstand about 150-160c of heat before things get a bit soft and melty. For anyone interested, the filament being used for the main enclosure is high temperature PETG. There will be 3D printed wood composite versions coming soon. These will be a little more expensive as they will need to be sanded and stained.

And yes, you do get the matching drip tip with them too. PETG is food safe as it's basically the stuff Pop bottles are made out of.

1.jpg

So I've been working on the enclosures a little more. Meet the SmartPulser 2S Woody. It's 3D printed, but it's not totally plastic either. It's made from 3D printable wood composite that is then sanded, coloured and then waxed. I'll have 4 enclosures available by the end of the week. £35 secures the enclosure. Total mod price is £187 plus postage. The list will go up on the AxMod Facebook page as soon as enclosures are completed.

1471380933839.jpg

First 4 SmartPulser 2S Woody enclosures completed. List will be up noon tomorrow BST over on the AxMod Facebook page

1471459309140.jpg

Back
Top Bottom