What's new

AxMod - The AxBoxes

So, it's been a while.

It's time for a new mod out of the AxMod Stable. The AxBox SmartPulser 2S-3D. This is a PWM Series mod powered by the excellent SmartPWM Board. This means the Mod can be locked, has low battery cut-off and can be set into a regulated mode where the PWM duty cycle keeps the same RMS voltage throughout the life of the batteries. It is also remembered when the batteries are taken out. As can be seen below, it's a 3D printed enclosure, which means it's very light. Also I'll be offering these with colour options where you can choose the colour of the body and the colour of the Cover and Lid separately. There may also be a few different extra colours for the lid and cover as they are not taking heat. I've gone for a little more subtle logo this time, one on the electronics cover and one small one on the side of the mod.

The images below are from my test mod which is a bit battered due to various repairs, hence the dinks and grubby marks. It is also not the final version of the enclosure, the final one is a little more rounded off. Dimensions are 96mm tall, 66mm wide and 28mm deep. These will RRP for £125 plus postage via UK Mail.

sp3d3.jpg
20160719_153904.jpg

Last edited:
So, it's been a while.

It's time for a new mod out of the AxMod Stable. The AxBox SmartPulser 2S-3D. This is a PWM Series mod powered by the excellent SmartPWM Board. This means the Mod can be locked, has low battery cut-off and can be set into a regulated mode where the PWM duty cycle keeps the same RMS voltage throughout the life of the batteries. It is also remembered when the batteries are taken out. As can be seen below, it's a 3D printed enclosure, which means it's very light. Also I'll be offering these with colour options where you can choose the colour of the body and the colour of the Cover and Lid separately. There may also be a few different extra colours for the lid and cover as they are not taking heat. I've gone for a little more subtle logo this time, one on the electronics cover and one small one on the side of the mod.

The images below are from my test mod which is a bit battered due to various repairs, hence the dinks and grubby marks. It is also not the final version of the enclosure, the final one is a little more rounded off. Dimensions are 96mm tall, 66mmm wide and 28mm deep. These will RRP for £125 plus postage via UK Mail.

LdIsnYCJ3ZjVO5KG7NI_kbbbyz8lPQBeaKlUFsa1jVI%2CfjrUGVGk1bkLAWarDTK5RiOw13hzDhld33PbmWUzY-w

oaCatCFR9Ipgy_aVqafIiDcbiXHywW8BmKlJJUxKugk%2CRBOuKO3qVF323VGYhGs3jYI6-nWLeq5pY9zalGEnwZQ

IzZ-xHOKAD_6kIhcJKOarMCKbR4LYMUbmqcLdOwok8k

20160719_153904.jpg
sounds great, cannot see the images though :(

Motha- humpin' chunting dropbox. I've shifted them to the AxMod web server.

Back
Top Bottom