What's new

AxMod Box Mods - The Accessory line..

ax

Mod Maker
So I've been working on a few Accessories, and I've slung them up on the AxMod site at https://www.axmod.co.uk/product-category/accessories/ - these are basically things I've made for myself over time and thought people may like them.

First up, Drip tips, all made from heat resistant, food safe plastics. These came about when I lost the tip for my Aromamizer moving house a while back.

20170118_021513_HDR.jpg

Next, an 18650 Battery carousel, someone on here asked me to print one which wasn't my design, but I printed a couple for myself and liked them as I don't have batteries rolling around my desk, so decided to design one for AxMod.

20170118_011953_HDR.jpg

Next a dual atomiser stand.I had tanks rolling around my desk, so I knocked this up quickly to stop that.

20170118_024209_HDR.jpg

And finally the pièce de résistance, the Jiggeroo Clapton Coiling jig. I came across the Daedalus system a few days ago and immdiately had to design this..

20170119_033409_HDR.jpg

So yeah, busy busy...

Hi, great idea - the tank stand would be ideal! Went to order a few but the shipping is £40. Seems a bit steep, is it correct?

Derp, hell no.. now fixed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom