What's new

Snow Flake mechanical mod - your daily gear by Frost Mods

ba_stek

Mod Maker
News from Frost.Mods

https://www.facebook.com/Frost.Mods

Finally it happened. We got a prototype of our new baby : Snow Flake. We couldn't present you any think from the projecting stage cause we are doing all traditional way - on the paper.

Of course before we are able to present you what you will see bellow we spend a lot of time in work shop. We waste a lot of steel and we had a lot of testing fun.

As 1st in Poland we made the magnetic switch button in our F20 mod. This are nice memories :) and we are continuing this button type. After F20 we were thinking about 22mm mod, but so many product was appearing and so many different constructions. So we decide to make the best daily use mod, and we believe this is what everybody need. The daily gear.

So we have it - 1st Snow Flake.

material is stainless steel 304
diameter is 22 mm
length is :
- 18350 - 59mm
- 18500 - 74mm
- 18650 - 89mm

silver plated connectors
positive pin regulated

innovative magnetic regulated switch - by screwing in / out the negative contact screw you can adjust the switch to your favourite working type. You can make it softer with long push of hard with short push

Some pictures
Like you will see on the pictures mod is symmetrical. Top cap is exactly the same high as the button.

13904698806_e9998683fb_b.jpg

13928261514_9a84343e64_b.jpg

13927822145_71edae157c_b.jpg

13927822185_c674554899_b.jpg

13928264694_436069f837_b.jpg

13904700751_3549ea8300_b.jpg

13904700411_695a48c000_b.jpg

13904700171_2e5b38fd72_b.jpg

13904700906_9b8526217b_b.jpg

13927868953_5270319c96_b.jpg

We was trying to keep it as pure as possible. In the final version there will be engrave name on the tube.

of course discussion is open, and creative ideas mostly welcomed and appreciated.
if we will use any of your ideas, the idea maker will get his item for free.

thank you for your input.

I'll keep you update :)

Maybe add 4 arched recesses into the bottom button housing. I tend to vape like most people firing with my little finger. I can see the recessed button housing hindering firing. By putting 4 arched recesses you enable the user to have the mod in the right position for genesis style atomisers so the wick is low whatever the final position it is screwed in.
It looks amazing by the way :-)

Sent from somewhere just south on our nations capital.

I agree with the above, and also would be nice if you offered a plain top cap without air grooves as most people these days don't use bottom fed patties and hate the fact it makes the mod Look untidy when it's not needed.
Another option would be to extruded the button a little bit and make it more, spherical ad I am able to fire those a lot lot easier. Keep it recessed of course, but add a dome.

this is a good looking mod,but imo it could do with a little something on the tube
engraved name and in smaller size the number under the name :goodjob:

Is there any battery venting on this, cant see any at first glance, if not, I know that is something I like to have, hidden style like the Paps X in the button section is nice as does not mess up the looks.

Does look awesome though :)

Looking nice and cant help noticing the use of is it Rice Krispies for the photo shoot?

Tempted to look at it more :-P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I too would like to see something engraved on the tube. Other than that its a nice clean looking mod.

Maybe if you could somehow get a frost effect on the tubes? Like tiny etchings along it that make it look like it a just been out in the winter and become frosty? Now THAT would be seriously cool... pardon the pun...

Maybe if you could somehow get a frost effect on the tubes? Like tiny etchings along it that make it look like it a just been out in the winter and become frosty? Now THAT would be seriously cool... pardon the pun...

That would be pretty cool, or a sandblasted type of finish to make it look 'frosty'

Attachments

• MG_9832[1].jpg
    MG_9832[1].jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 132
That would be pretty cool, or a sandblasted type of finish to make it look 'frosty'

Exactly! I think with a name like snowflake, it needs something to give it a bit of a' different' feeling to a normal, smooth mod.

Back
Top Bottom