What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

My 18650 pipe...

ECiggyman

Initiate
I got the inspiration to make this when I picked a chunky piece of branch from a Pine tree after the bad winds we had.
I made the bowl from it and stripped the bark off. Spent a few hours sanding the end-grain to get a nice surface to sit the antique brass finish push-button in.
The stem I made from small-bore copper pipe. topped off with a copper beauty ring with a 510 fitting.
I got some natural jute twine and bound it tightly around the stem to give it an "old" look.
Finished with a rebuildable dripper and curved mouthpiece, it's a drop-dead gorgeous pipe that works beautifully.

18650 pipe (2).jpg

I got the inspiration to make this when I picked a chunky piece of branch from a Pine tree after the bad winds we had.
I made the bowl from it and stripped the bark off. Spent a few hours sanding the end-grain to get a nice surface to sit the antique brass finish push-button in.
The stem I made from small-bore copper pipe. topped off with a copper beauty ring with a 510 fitting.
I got some natural jute twine and bound it tightly around the stem to give it an "old" look.
Finished with a rebuildable dripper and curved mouthpiece, it's a drop-dead gorgeous pipe that works beautifully.

View attachment 21732

Looks great :goodjob:

View attachment 21732

Now that's what you call a cadging pipe. ;)

Nice one Chris.

Back
Top Bottom