What's new

Buzz pro flat top mod

If I could afford to move, happily! :P
Warsash is... Well... Old people who hate the younguns. :(
All the pubs are 'locals only', and since I hate Lager, I'm not one of them.

Also... I never use ECF now I found this place.
Can I post My login details for those wanting to see this work?
Sorry but no fella, it wouldn't be morally of ethically correct, and whilst what ECF have done in my eyes isn't either (own opinion!).....2 wrongs don't make a right! :P

I feel like setting up a crafty little account over there just to ask loads of annoying questions :D trollolololol

Perhaps a thread showing the PTFE drip tips (they deleted mine) with a link back to this one http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/18270-Teflon-Drip-Tips
(don't link to the list). But since you are not the "supplier" they can't justify deleting yours (can they?)

Feel free to use the pics I have posted. or PM your email addy & I will be happy to send anyone the original pics. You have my permission to do with them as you wish.

There was some interest before the thread was deleted. A guy was up for trying them. Can't remember his username. but I did notice the link in his signature said all his shows were in front of a live audience. So if you posted a thread titled "Teflon Drip Tips" on the general forum section it may well be deleted as mine was. Perhaps if the post was in the modding section it wouldn't be viewed as advertising. Those that were interested can then have a look. Don't bother to link to the list as I never done the post to sell tips to the Americans. I posted the thread as I knew there would be guys interested. It may even inspire others to make tips with twin o-rings in PTFE variations. That's why the ban annoyed me so much "there was no offer to sell them". My modding is not about me making profit, as most often I work at a loss. I see it as "Art". Its just very sad that some forums can't understand that. They are all about making profit.

The only reason I was banned & my thread deleted was because they viewed me as a supplier advertising my goods on the site without having paid for the privilege. Perhaps in theory that could be true. But any threads posted would only be accepted if they were to show what had been made. In no way should any suggestion of selling them be made. Or the thread will again be deleted, & perhaps your a/c.

But when I get a few of them posted to Todd, I have no doubt that he will do a review & they will be seen worldwide anyway.

Last edited:
Sorry but no fella, it wouldn't be morally of ethically correct, and whilst what ECF have done in my eyes isn't either (own opinion!).....2 wrongs don't make a right! :P

But 3 do ;)
3 left turns - 1 Right turn..

Back
Top Bottom