What's new

Buzz pro flat top mod

jim532

Postman
This is a Buzz Pro mod. Its owner wanted it to have a flat top. So I made a new top + bottom. I also decided to make the centre pin adjustable. I done this by making a separate part for the centre that can be screwed in or out to suit your particular atomizer. See the pics below with the original brass parts & the new parts for comparison. (Its owner sleeps with his BP now :-)

The last pic shows the first BP which I done.

I have only done 2 BPs to date. Not taking orders for that mod at the moment guys, as many tips & attys to make first.

A few guys wanted their BP modded on ecf. But now that they banned me :-)

BUZZ A.jpgBUZZ B.jpgBUZZ E.jpgBUZZ F.jpgBUZZ 6.jpgBUZZZ 3.jpg

Last edited:
That is a work of art...
Call the tate modern...

Perhaps more unique than guys realise. I didn't machine those parts in Aluminium, nor stainless. Yes I machined them in Pure Titanium. No doubt the only BP of its kind on the planet. Why did I do it? Because I love modding things. More pics can be seen on my ecf thread (which remains for now) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/398491-buzz-pro-fat-top-mod.html

Rather than make the conventional grooves across the top of the mod. I drilled an air intake hole.

BUZZ 5.jpgBuzz 9.jpg

Last edited:
Do you fancy a 19 year old son?
House trained, toilet trained, and a decent cook (And a modest bastard) :P

Perhaps more unique than guys realise. I didn't machine those parts in Aluminium, nor stainless. Yes I machined them in Pure Titanium. No doubt the only BP of its kind on the planet. Why did I do it? Because I love modding things. More pics can be seen on my ecf thread (which remains for now) http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/battery-mods/398491-buzz-pro-fat-top-mod.html

Rather than make the conventional grooves across the top of the mod. I drilled an air intake hole.

View attachment 11479View attachment 11480

You have to be logged in or a member of ECF to see the pics. I am banned, therefore cant see them :(

I have a 25yr old son. Just broke up with his girl in the spring & you know where they come running. Yep he is back in his old room. We cant use our dining room as its piled high with his furniture. Its got to go soon as our house goes on the market this wk. If you want mine, I will throw in the furniture :-)

Forgot about the logging in to see the pics on ecf. But the best ones are posted here anyway. ecf doesn't have them all

Last edited:
If I could afford to move, happily! :P
Warsash is... Well... Old people who hate the younguns. :(
All the pubs are 'locals only', and since I hate Lager, I'm not one of them.

Also... I never use ECF now I found this place.
Can I post My login details for those wanting to see this work?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom