What's new

another dna30 mod silver

bish

Mod Maker
just finished another mod what do you all think 20140321_184526.jpg20140321_184453.jpg20140321_184444.jpg

Very nice neat Job there mate, just picked up a DNA chip to try my own this week

Honest opinion?......I think it's very, very nice, apart from the fire button, for me, it's way to big.

Just my opinion though, others may (and probably) like it as it is.

Honest opinion?......I think it's very, very nice, apart from the fire button, for me, it's way to big.

Just my opinion though, others may (and probably) like it as it is.

Absolutely love it. But I agree with the above. The button does look way to big.

bish Honestly mate there's nothing wrong with the button. IMO it looks feeking great. Bet you that if you offered it to the dissenters they would say no thank you the buttons to big, no like feek would they, they would take your hand as well in the rush to get it. Keep doing what your doing. Feeking marvellous.

Last edited:
Very nice I wouldn't know where to start with making something like this plus they are a little out of my price range

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

thank you everyone for your input i have new switches on order the main reason for using the that switch is it save space on the inside as i wanted the mod to be as small as possible. i have 2 other mods in the pipeline. lots of parts on order. i dont want to let slip to much just watch this space

haha stop making mods... I feel tempted to break my bank account and buy them all. Luckily there is nothing to break at this time of the month. Oh by the way. I went yesterday to the Flavournight of UKecigstore and lots of people asked me about the DNA30 i got from you. They love it. Of course, I refer them to you!

haha stop making mods... I feel tempted to break my bank account and buy them all. Luckily there is nothing to break at this time of the month. Oh by the way. I went yesterday to the Flavournight of UKecigstore and lots of people asked me about the DNA30 i got from you. They love it. Of course, I refer them to you!
thank you very much iv got a lot of parts on order and a new design in the mix as well building a few prototypes at the moment until im happy with it

Back
Top Bottom