POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

A little help on an enclosure

Discussion in 'Modder's Mods' started by ed87, Oct 22, 2017.

1. ed87

ed87 Mod Maker

Hi apes, so I’m looking for a DNA Squonker. I really can’t see anything I like the look of, the therion 75c BF comes close but ideally I want a 250 chip. SO, I’m thinking of making my own. I’d like A Lipo powered DNA250 but I can’t find a suitable enclosure anywhere! Although I am capable of milling and metalwork I don’t have access to a mill currently. Not into the Hammond box thing either.

I’d need it big enough to fit the board, a decent sized Lipo and the squonk bottle but not MASSIVE lol.

Can any of you fine people point me towards anything pleaaaasssse? (With a cherry on top)

2. Sacowin
  3. ScottsSquonkers

ScottsSquonkers Initiate

You'll have to really go at it yourself because nobody in their right mind would make a dna250 squonker, let alone sell enclosures for one because it's such a niche market. That's just not what squonking is all about. That's the equivalent of running a 3 ohm build on a tube mech in terms of "why would you do this-ness"
    If you were totally hell bent on it, the best shout would probably be to get in touch with a few 3d printing mod makers. (The ones that actually print the mods themselves not the outsourcers). They might be able to whip something up for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Try messaging @vapesmarter his work is amazing and I'm sure he would make you what you want to your own size

• Like Like x 1
  5. We Vape
  6. vapesmarter

vapesmarter Mod Maker

I can see people wanting the best of both worlds I'm asked for it a lot a 250dna is doable as a squonker

• Like Like x 2