What's new

Mod and tank stand in Yew

Rossco Ell

Mod Maker
Buffed beeswax finish
6029c614b7d4d1bd859d2508fe0dea82_zpsdd83500d.jpg

i too think that looks gorgeous...but i dare say a pretty penny too but looks stunning workmanship :)...especially with built in 510 :)

It is stunning :)

I can vouch for the quality of his goodies and would also love to have some prices ;)

I really should not say this, but it was nowhere near as much as I expected and that included delivery, especially as it is made out of Yew! When payday gets here, I might just have to become a proud owner of one! :D

Thanks Andy, as a rule I don't post prices of custom stands as some folks may not want their wives / husbands to find out such things ;-)

No need to worry about that with Andy- last time he saw something he wanted on here and couldn't afford at the time, his awesome girlfriend bought it for him... I'd do the same with this, but he'd probably kill me ;)

Edited to add, it's bloody lovely, and if he ends up with it, it might get 'stolen' fairly quickly :lol1:

Rossco Ell, do you do any other treatment to the wood once it is finished other than wax? I was looking at tung oil for mine but having never used it before didn't know if a simple wax finish would be better for ash.

Back
Top Bottom