What's new

Made myself a volt meter / tankometer

It will be times like this @matt-lmr you wish you kept your mouth shut :D Job well done though!

Lol its ok, i was not expecting such appreciation for this, but its is so nice to see people like it, i don't want to get in trouble with the moderators of the forum and maybe they could help point me in the right direction if i wanted to make a few more of these up and sell, just an idea.
peace matt.

It will be times like this @matt-lmr you wish you kept your mouth shut :D Job well done though!

Lol its ok, i was not expecting such appreciation for this, but its is so nice to see people like it, i don't want to get in trouble with the moderators of the forum and maybe they could help point me in the right direction if i wanted to make a few more of these up and sell, just an idea.
peace matt.

Nice work. If you do make more, I'll take one.

1. Raguri

2. whit77
3. Clint
4. Reevo
5. u8myufo
6. SFP

peace matt.
KulrMeStoopid or any other mod :P

peace matt.

Mod Maker status and if you want to sell it's got to be down in The Shed or mod sales....

Back
Top Bottom