What's new

Hand Turned Acrylic Drip Tips

No worries I am still wanting my purple wonder glad to hear things are starting to come together for you. Moving house is never easy I had fishtanks to move when I did it was a total nightmare

Thought I'd better make a post as some of you mite think I've dropped off the planet. Still not able to start back on production as we are currently having the back end of our new house knocked thru and the back garden currently looks like something out of auf wiedersehen pet. So please bare with me for the time being and I promise as soon as I can I will get back to the tips.

Ok it looks like i may be in a position to start work on tips within the next few weeks , fingers crossed.

SOOOOOO i will re-post List 3 as it was left when it was last updated.

Can you please let me know whether or not you still want the tip.

The blanks were already cut for this list but if you do want to change your order please let me know and i will see what i can do.

And again apologies again for the longer than expected wait.

Adjam

Ok it looks like i may be in a position to start work on tips within the next few weeks , fingers crossed.

SOOOOOO i will re-post List 3 as it was left when it was last updated.

Can you please let me know whether or not you still want the tip.

The blanks were already cut for this list but if you do want to change your order please let me know and i will see what i can do.

And again apologies again for the longer than expected wait.

Adjam

I'm still on even though I can't find what E shape looks like or how much they were

But yes continue on with my order please bud

shape E is the small straight tip like the purple one below. Price is £13 inc P&P and Paypal fees

1432071914640-jpg.51915

Back
Top Bottom