What's new

Hand Turned Acrylic Drip Tips

Is it too late to change shape?
Once I am back up and running I will be giving everyone on the current list the option to pull out if they no longer want the tip, keep their current selection or change their selection. However this will be dependent on there being material available as I have already cut all the blanks ready for the current list. Once I have the new workshop built and all my gear out of storage I will have a better idea of what will be available.

I know I'm still in! Can't wait for it to crown my nebox, though the change to change colour might be useful!

Aah, ive just stumbled across this thread. Am I too late to join the party?

Shouldn't have thought so @camv6. There was a list but since @adjam1972 has moved house and been sorting more important stuff out, a few might have dropped out. Just subscribe to the thread for updates and you might be lucky.

Yeah I saw that. Buying/selling/Moving is a nightmare at the best of times and it sounds like Adam's was a right pain.

@adjam1972 can I have a place in this if it's poss please?

I no longer need another tip, so feel free to remove me from the list should anyone want it.

Right. Quick update . shed is now built and I am frantically working on boarding it out ready for the re delivery of all my gear that is currently in storage with the moving company. Not sure how long it is going to take me to sort it all out once I have it back but hopefully not too long. Really sorry that this is taking so long and totally understand that some people want to drop out of the current list. Once I am in a position to start making again I will repost the current list so that anyone who wants to drop out can remove themselves. Cheers for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom