What's new

Which Gennie?

Sorry to jump in on this one but I was wanting to ask the same question- Which Gennie?? This will be my first Gennie and so I had my eye on the in'ax as I have bought most of my vape gear from Vapist so far. However, I know that when these hit vapist they will be difficult to get hold of. So I then checked out the steamboy storm rider 2.3 and Origenny after reading this thread. This leave me with 3 questions 1. Is the storm rider a suitable atty for the virgin and 2. Where can I get an Origenny from? 3. Should I just buy another GP Heron? Sorry for the lack of paragraphs but for some reason the enter button doesn't work on this forum using my desktop at work?? Thanks in advance Neil

Just a quick update. The origen was waiting for me on Friday. It was a dream to set up (that topcap is on tight tho) and it's been in almost constant use since, though only single mesh wick. TBH at the moment don't see the need for dual wicks, but no doubt that'll change. Looks and works fantastically on the Fortune. As yet no leaks, so tomorrow will take it to work (a surefire test :grin2:). Flavour wise, it's not far off the Rose IMO, but just a little different. Given how differently the two are engineered, and how I have wicked them, its uncanny. Have to be honest, if it wasn't for learning on the cheap kraken, I'm not sure I would have got to grips with it so quickly. I would hate to pay loads of dosh just to end up swearing at it (so if there is anyone out there who has given up on theirs I'll give it a good home any day.....)!

neil, I got mine from shmovapves, but don't expect any fancy packaging.

So once again, a grateful thanks for the info from a happy vaper.

Back
Top Bottom