What's new

Welcome

you'll get there looks a decent deck to build on how is it on cotton ?
have yet to have a successful cotton build on genny (dry hits) , but then I do like silica and mesh/rope @Geordie Rob showed his cotton kraken build I've been meaning to try

Well to be honest I have not used ordinary cotton since using the cellucotton,but yeh flavour is good.Another thing is I cannot remember what size rope I have and tried using in this.It was a long time ago when I purchased it,if you look at the pic above there appears to still be a bit of a gap down through the wick holes,even with the mesh.I was chatting to the Mod maker on facebook and he suggested 1.5mm rope,even using just one complete wrap of mesh around my rope it is a tight fit getting it in there.That could be down to two things possibly.Either my rope is bigger than 1.5 or those holes have been drilled out somehow in the picture.Gonna go check my order from way back and see if I can shed some light on what I purchased.

Result @sparkyjuice Well and truly sorted now :2thumbsup: Three more builds later and I think I have learnt something,that being you just cannot do this kind of build in two minutes flat.Lots of tweaking here and there,hots spots jumping around all over the shop.Get one of the coils glowing and then for some reason another hot spot appears on the other one.But yeh fun to build and things will hopefuly be a little easier on any future build.Cheers M8.

Well done mate how's the vape ?
I take it you're back on mesh u wicks
Sorry late reply in phone u8myufo

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Well done mate how's the vape ?
I take it you're back on mesh u wicks
Sorry late reply in phone @u8myufo

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Yeh back on the mesh a rope builds M8.Tasting good and I think will only improve with age,just like me :D

Back
Top Bottom