What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Victory shot.

Geordie Rob

Achiever
You wait for a mod to finally finish it's forever journey round the EU it lands your all excited crack it open instead of grabbing your nearest failthful ati at hand you decide to proceed to battle all day with a new un, mistake... I feel like ive been to war alas cant discuss that here cas the fella uptop aint pucka, now vaping like a champ time till chill with a beer n the new mod.

Crap pic of victory!!

bb00a195-62d8-4b6d-aff6-d361902a4338.jpg

You wait for a mod to finally finish it's forever journey round the EU it lands your all excited crack it open instead of grabbing your nearest failthful ati at hand you decide to proceed to battle all day with a new un, mistake... I feel like ive been to war alas cant discuss that here cas the fella uptop aint pucka, now vaping like a champ time till chill with a beer n the new mod.

Crap pic of victory!!

bb00a195-62d8-4b6d-aff6-d361902a4338.jpg

very nice. i have the fully polished. love it with a kayfun. may be a daft question but is their something on the 510 part of your neme? the airflow control ring looks different.

very nice. i have the fully polished. love it with a kayfun. may be a daft question but is their something on the 510 part of your neme? the airflow control ring looks different.

Not a daft question mate just wierd reflections didnt take much care in that pic as the kayfun wiped the floor with me today:

Couple of others from first thing:

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

Those are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard aswell like no air holes :)

Not a daft question mate just wierd reflections didnt take much care in that pic as the kayfun wiped the floor with me today:

Couple of others from first thing:

Those are about as much use as a chocolate fireguard aswell like no air holes :)

aha , crazy reflections. mine has airholes , but i dont use anything that draws air from the 510 so its just something i idly play with lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom