What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaponaute - La Petite Box

I heard you had stopped vaping
I did. Quit, floged every scrap I could for billy bargain prices and gave the rest away.

But life happens, shit occurs and I’ve been gasping for the last six weeks. In the end I grabbed my lad’s Smok last weekend and realised I needed to get some kit in again.

Two boxes, one more on the way, two drippers and a tank I’m pretty sure I hate. I need to spend some serious money on some quality kit.

I did. Quit, floged every scrap I could for billy bargain prices and gave the rest away.

But life happens, shit occurs and I’ve been gasping for the last six weeks. In the end I grabbed my lad’s Smok last weekend and realised I needed to get some kit in again.

Two boxes, one more on the way, two drippers and a tank I’m pretty sure I hate. I need to spend some serious money on some quality kit.

You need to spend shit loads of money, you got me into originals a long time ago and I haven’t stopped buying since, what goes around comes around, if you want some advice let me know [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom