What's new

Titanium tube mod suggestions...

tel

Hi all,

Been saving hard and I really fancy treating myself to a Ti Tech tube mod.

After lots of searching 'tinternet, the only device that suits my style (MTL mainly) would be a Mark Bugs Ti Wizard with a Ti Gem RDA. I know these are hard to come by, but do crop up every now and then for sale.
I may have missed something that is as good as a MB (doubt it!).

I wondered if any of you guys had any other suggestion for a Tc mod in Ti with Ti atty, that allows me to go from 0-whatever mm on the air hole, with equal quality in the delivery of flavours to an MB?

TIA,
Tel

Hi all,

Been saving hard and I really fancy treating myself to a Ti Tech tube mod.

After lots of searching 'tinternet, the only device that suits my style (MTL mainly) would be a Mark Bugs Ti Wizard with a Ti Gem RDA. I know these are hard to come by, but do crop up every now and then for sale.
I may have missed something that is as good as a MB (doubt it!).

I wondered if any of you guys had any other suggestion for a Tc mod in Ti with Ti atty, that allows me to go from 0-whatever mm on the air hole, with equal quality in the delivery of flavours to an MB?

TIA,
Tel
Talon V2 and EVL reaper ?
Talon by versamods, Reaper by EVL
or Titanium mods Ukraine (Facebook group)

Talon V2 and EVL reaper ?
Talon by versamods, Reaper by EVL
or Titanium mods Ukraine (Facebook group)

Thanks sparkyjuice.

The EVL I completely missed off the radar, and judging by the reviews on here and on other forums, it seems like a flavour machine, so that's one I will defiantly consider. The workmanship looks great from the piccies, and that's what you pay for, and it should last years.

The Talon and Ukraine are Mechs and I would really prefer a tech I think as it appeals to my 'techy' side perfectly!

I would like to see what the EVL looks like on top of a MB Wizard...

Thanks sparkyjuice.

The EVL I completely missed off the radar, and judging by the reviews on here and on other forums, it seems like a flavour machine, so that's one I will defiantly consider. The workmanship looks great from the piccies, and that's what you pay for, and it should last years.

The Talon and Ukraine are Mechs and I would really prefer a tech I think as it appeals to my 'techy' side perfectly!

I would like to see what the EVL looks like on top of a MB Wizard...
Quite long, I'd imagine :)

Back
Top Bottom