What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Titanium Mech Mod

Jimmydids

Achiever
New from Titanium Mods from Ukraine, €95. I've been waiting a long time for a mod from these guys.

http://titanium-mods.com/titanium-mods/84-battery-mod-lucky-full-titanium.html

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469045478.528878.jpg

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1469045529.085490.jpg

Last edited:
Mines in the post, ordered the Eclipse II as well.

If @hodge40 and @Peeej are going to VF I can bring it along if it gets here in time

Last edited:
It's here, arrived yesterday but only just had the chance to have a go now. Couldn't get it working to start with until I realised the battery goes in upside down, thought it could be the connection, that chip thing is a bit odd as I haven't seen one before like that with the contact. It's so light it's unreal, will do a few pics of comparisons with other mods before the weekend, the button can't be locked but it's good to have another mech that you can stand up without making sure it won't fire. I'm surprised the finish isn't the same as on the ataman III or the new eclipse that they just brought out that I got at the same time, will check the other atties I have of theirs when I do the pics. Like it a lot. Will be bringing it to VF if you want to have a go.

It's here, arrived yesterday but only just had the chance to have a go now. Couldn't get it working to start with until I realised the battery goes in upside down, thought it could be the connection, that chip thing is a bit odd as I haven't seen one before like that with the contact. It's so light it's unreal, will do a few pics of comparisons with other mods before the weekend, the button can't be locked but it's good to have another mech that you can stand up without making sure it won't fire. I'm surprised the finish isn't the same as on the ataman III or the new eclipse that they just brought out that I got at the same time, will check the other atties I have of theirs when I do the pics. Like it a lot. Will be bringing it to VF if you want to have a go.

It's because it's not a truly mechanical mod. It has a low amperage momentary switch and the mosfet makes the majority of the current bypass the switch and go to the 510. That way they can have a light throw push button on the side. True mech mods have a thick bit of copper or similar at the bottom with a large Spring which leads the heavy throw but they can handle high amps negating the need for a mosfet.

Still though it's a nice looking mod and retains the simplicity of a mech.

I like it a lot, so light and I like the smooth vape it gives, I should have bought a spare chip thingy as I will probably snap the connector messing about with it. It's a keeper, TMfU produce quality gear and my titanium atties feel a lot more balanced in the hand on this than other mechs. Mostly using it with the Ataman III and love it [emoji1360]

Back
Top Bottom