What's new

Thinking of gennie....

Couple of other choices:

Le Zephyr and the Origen v2 mk2 both have loads of airflow compared to most other gennies. Way more than the in'ax or nextiny. Both are still restricted compared to the airy rdas and sub tanks though--unless you also get a wide bore airflow cap for the origen (intaste.de sells both the dl topcap and the origen v2 mk2).
I'd recommend Le Zephyr. Get yourself an SXK clone to test the water. Easy to build. Lots of air. A huge wick hole that means you can run home to cotton if it all goes wrong...

I'd recommend Le Zephyr. Get yourself an SXK clone to test the water. Easy to build. Lots of air. A huge wick hole that means you can run home to cotton if it all goes wrong...
You used the "C" word in the "C" section, noooooo! ;)

If yoiu havent resolved your dilemna, i would suggest you run (dont walk) to the classies section and get hold of Dan's In'ax Mk3. Although not an expert by any means, I have tried a few gennies ranging from Krakens, a Nahual, MCR 303, HFs, Temon, Nextgen, Zephyr, Origenny etc etc and other pseudo gennies like Liberty and Nectar. For mesh buyilds, the Mk3 and the Nextgen are a street ahead of anything else...They dont leak, they are a PoP to build, beautifully made and good looking too! Flavour machines is what they are, just awesome!

you running mesh in the Zephyr?!?! Jeez, that must be a big old mesh tube!! Havent tried yet but would be interested to know what your build is!!!

cheers

steve

Absolument!

Not so bad, it was twice the height in length. Hollow, seems to breathe nicely down the centre. I documented it a bit in the Gennie section...

I'm loving this fodi tank. Brilliant flavour due to the hole on the tip, very tight. Brilliant

Back
Top Bottom