What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Thinking of gennie....

mattvapes1976

Postman
Hey guys , I got into vaping and straight into rdas . Then I found some pretty nice lung hit tanks but I can't stop thinking that maybe it's time to try a gennie as everyone says the flavour is unmatched . Can anyone give me any recommendations please ? I'd like something that has a decent amount of airflow as I'm not yet a mouth to lung vaper , but I may be converted eventually !

Many thanks in advance :)

Airflow will always be the problem when it comes to gennies Matt, but you honestly can't go to far wrong with either a NextGen or a Nextiny. ;)

There are other atties with cotton option but I wouldn't know much about that.
Good luck bud, I don't think you will be dissappointed.

Me and @Rob must have typing at the same time, I haven't seen his post. Totally second Rob as those atties will beat In'ax in flavour any day. But as mentioned restricted airflow.

Muwahahahaha............ and now for the Real Deal............

Hey guys , I got into vaping and straight into rdas . Then I found some pretty nice lung hit tanks but I can't stop thinking that maybe it's time to try a gennie as everyone says the flavour is unmatched . Can anyone give me any recommendations please ? I'd like something that has a decent amount of airflow as I'm not yet a mouth to lung vaper , but I may be converted eventually !

Many thanks in advance :)
Couple of other choices:

Le Zephyr and the Origen v2 mk2 both have loads of airflow compared to most other gennies. Way more than the in'ax or nextiny. Both are still restricted compared to the airy rdas and sub tanks though--unless you also get a wide bore airflow cap for the origen (intaste.de sells both the dl topcap and the origen v2 mk2).

Back
Top Bottom