What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The VariAnt

I hate these devices with a passion. Its the cheaters way to clouds. If someone came up to Me with one of these and challenged me to a cloud off I'd kick him in the nuts, steal it, then run....

It looks slick and I suspect lots of people will love it. Are there many apps available for it? ;-)

Sent from somewhere just south on our nations capital.

Only does 120 watts, no fun:)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I would want to take a peek under the hood, I'm not blown away by vicious ant stuff yet, but it looks alright. Depends on the power source, at that range I would prefer lipo packs to round cells myself they like the abuse more.

I hate these devices with a passion. Its the cheaters way to clouds. If someone came up to Me with one of these and challenged me to a cloud off I'd kick him in the nuts, steal it, then run....

Hey not everbody has spare wire coathangers & backpack particle accelerators to build & power their 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 ohm coil, and some of us just wanna piss off the skint guy...:P

Hey not everbody has spare wire coathangers & backpack particle accelerators to build & power their 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001 ohm coil, and some of us just wanna piss off the skint guy...:P

Funny you should say that... I'm currently looking to build someone capable of not 100 watts, but 100 amps. Doing some more research into connectors and boxes first. The battery I want to use is a big bastard!! :P
All should be under 50 squids. ;)

Build someone? That I HAVE TO SEE!!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

It looks like a tobacco tin mod dipped in chrome ! But it looks very nice too, that vicious ant..... He's a vicious little ant !

Fuckin hell Raggers, 100amps, you're going to need an AGM Lead Acid battery for that level of current or a really monstrously dangerous LiPo pack, and at 100 amps you will probably need some kind of thermal control for the atty. You do realise there is such a thing as diminishing returns?. There comes a point where you will be physically unable to handle the amount and temperature of the vapour. Too much vapour in one lungful will actually start to asphyxiate you and you still wont manage that much more of a cloud...

Back
Top Bottom