What's new

The variAnt at £600 is this the ultimate connoisseur kit ?

You would have to try it wouldnt you, 12minutes in:

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound of pwm makes me cry. And the only reason it set on fire was his coil building.skills are Crap.

I will regularly set fire to my coils/wicks when changing flavours, and will sometimes remove them from the Double Cross and do the dry burn on the gas cooker to save some battery life if I'm just sampling my various mixes(though the lipo box mods are happy to dry burn frequently)so it's not always shit coil building skills.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I will regularly set fire to my coils/wicks when changing flavours, and will sometimes remove them from the Double Cross and do the dry burn on the gas cooker to save some battery life if I'm just sampling my various mixes(though the lipo box mods are happy to dry burn frequently)so it's not always shit coil building skills.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Not always I'll admit, but for 200 watts, he needs thicker wire, and more wraps to spread the load out more .

The sound of pwm makes me cry.

No the sound of PWM is gorgeous, you have it all wrong.

It's like the crackling of the logs in a log fire, the sizzling of bacon crisping in duck fat, or the twisting of a giant roll of bubblewrap.

No the sound of PWM is gorgeous, you have it all wrong.

It's like the crackling of the logs in a log fire, the sizzling of bacon crisping in duck fat, or the twisting of a giant roll of bubblewrap.

Lol, now I have genuine concerns that VaperCaper is just perhaps deranged.

That being said, I have never crisped bacon in duck fat and now want to try it. I do make pancakes in my bacon fat though which is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom