What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The vApe Pit

Awwww. Did a Google and this thread was thrown up. Just read through it and now I’m feeling all melancholy for the folks who never post anymore. 2014 was a good year.

Awwww. Did a Google and this thread was thrown up. Just read through it and now I’m feeling all melancholy for the folks who never post anymore. 2014 was a good year.
Did the name get changed or was it just left and forgotten?

Did the name get changed or was it just left and forgotten?

changed... to 'The Connoisseurs Club'

.... and then it died because nobody other than the 18 people who voted for it wanted to be in such a pretentious sounding club. :D ;)

Not dead now motherfucker. Now there’s one person who’s bringing it back to life.

Not dead now motherfucker. Now there’s one person who’s bringing it back to life.

Good for you. :)

To be honest I've only just noticed the description.

"A place for all those vapers that wish to escape the attack of the clones. Discussion in this section is about ORIGINAL mods only."

All my mods are originals ... can I join?

Good for you. :)

To be honest I've only just noticed the description.

"A place for all those vapers that wish to escape the attack of the clones. Discussion in this section is about ORIGINAL mods only."

All my mods are originals ... can I join?
Back in the day the forum was flooded with clone threads. Everything was about clone this or clone that.

The ethos of the forum was live and let live, but it became impossible to find a discussion about genuine kit and a load drifted away to the Vape Pit forum. We needed a section for wankers like me who love to spunk money on ridiculously overpriced stuff.

So this section was it. The antithesis to the deluge of pics of FT mechs.

Clearly now China makes its own stuff instead of mass producing shite it ripped off from EU manufacturers (because it drove a load of them out of business) almost everything is now “genuine”.

...but some things are more genuine than others ;)

247477A5-F8B7-4E84-B2F7-A120C3BD4701.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom