What's new

the russian 2.0 glass

pal1dan

Postman
could anyone point me in the direction to get glass tank for the Russian 2.0 (not clone) left it sitting over the weekend with a full tank and its cracked it :( (plastic tank)

if there isn't a source for glass plastic will will do Il just have to watch what juice i put in it

cheers
dan

Last edited:
could anyone point me in the direction to get glass tank for the Russian 2.0 (not clone) left it sitting over the weekend with a full tank and its cracked it :( (plastic tank)

if there isn't a source for glass plastic will will do Il just have to watch what juice i put in it

cheers
dan
No metal tank?

Lemme have a look in my shed tomorrow as I had a couple of these a few years back abs I may well have a few spares kicking about

cheers
dan
You could try Steam Tuners or Svoe Mesto. Pretty sure that the Russian was the exact same size as the lite or 3.1. You would have to check which one.

Creme de Vape used to do the plastic sections too and if all else fails, a certain Chinese vendor not allowed to be mentioned in this section had plastic tank pieces that fit perfectly.

No metal tank?

Lemme have a look in my shed tomorrow as I had a couple of these a few years back abs I may well have a few spares kicking about
would be gr8 if u have got spare one sitting around

no didnt get metal tank bud with it bud i got it here (2nd hand) just came as is

Last edited:
You could try Steam Tuners or Svoe Mesto. Pretty sure that the Russian was the exact same size as the lite or 3.1. You would have to check which one.

Creme de Vape used to do the plastic sections too and if all else fails, a certain Chinese vendor not allowed to be mentioned in this section had plastic tank pieces that fit perfectly.
thanks justDave have bookmarked :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom