What's new

The Dome by Atmomixani

You Disappoint me Sir!!! Resorting to Cheap Jibes and Lazy Stereotyping!!! How Very Dare You.:28:

Stereotyping - I praise Scousers for their generosity giving away free building supplies

1234204390-hevj4i3f8kikb5ki1oirxdi2vzk-medium.jpg

You do know that we've had the Capital of culture award!!! That is obviously an Old Picture as it would now be up on Books!!!:58: ( I thought you were better than that!!! Oh how one can misjudge People!!!):28: By the Way I'm from Liverpool not Seattle!!!

Last edited:
Well. I must admit i expected big things from the dome and am a little (lot) disapointed with your inital thoughts Mawsley, im interested to know how it performs after a bit of DIY, but am of the opinion that you shouldnt have to!

Also find it interesting that you would take another kraken over the dome..... :D

Well. I must admit i expected big things from the dome and am a little (lot) disapointed with your inital thoughts @Mawsley, im interested to know how it performs after a bit of DIY, but am of the opinion that you shouldnt have to!

Also find it interesting that you would take another kraken over the dome..... :D

It's personal though innit, MP. I like an airy draw and low, low ohms with big plumes. I happily vaped my Viginia in it last night but I just think that anybody producing gennys these days should be using reduced caps and variable airflow so that the individual can dial in the setting of their choice.

It's like buying a car but having all the optional extras selected for you by the car dealer.

As the outer shield revolves it would have taken nothing to have a series of variable sized holes in the inner cap.

All said, it does look very nice with the shield and it'll see use and those who prefer a tighter draw to me will have no problems with it at all.

Back
Top Bottom