What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Black Heimdall by VapeJam.

JustDave

Honorary Moderator
Spotted this the other day and can't find a huge amount of info about it.

Assuming it is just a revamp of the original, but not having seen one in the flesh what are people's thoughts on both the original and/or the black?

Worth it or should I hold out for the next batch of Viggo's?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Had a mooch at this the other day on the VapeJam facebook page https://www.facebook.com/vapejam again, as you said couldn't find a fat lot out about it. I prefer the SS one personally, the logo looks nicer on it than on the black one, but then again, I'm not a huge fan of the black copper stingray either (Don't tell Sam lol :p), I just think it looks a bit, tacky?

Now that is a sexy beast! I love black and brass together, although my main mod is shiny I much prefer black ones!

I'm not convinced.

The engraving looks laser-etched rather than something substancial, so when the coating comes off, and it will come off, it'll be a plain tube.

FWIW very, very, very soon the copper Viggo will be touching down in the UK.

If it's happening now I am certainly not getting one.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

And there'll be matching atties coming soonish - that look to have a decent sized drip well to them - in copper, brass and SS

Back
Top Bottom