What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Suggestions Please - Mech Mod

marketability

Postman
Hi - I'm looking for a new mech and wondered if anyone had some suggestions...
I like my Phenoms and Paps v4
Prefer metal rather than cerakoted
22mm
flush switch

Thanks

The Brass by Scottua is the best 22mm I've used, at under £70 from Flatwireuk.com it's a beast. Don't be put off by the fact it has a 510 pin, it performs better than a lot of Hybrids I have had.

There's a lot of Genuine Mechs in the Classifieds at pretty incredible prices. Ranging from the New "must haves" through to the rather more Classic Mods, I'd think you may well find something there that would be worth consideration.

The Brass by Scottua is the best 22mm I've used, at under £70 from Flatwireuk.com it's a beast. Don't be put off by the fact it has a 510 pin, it performs better than a lot of Hybrids I have had.

nice one - looks interesting - OOS at the moment but I'll have a hunt

Good plan - will keep digging - as you say loads of coloured rigs etc but will have a look

There's a lot of Genuine Mechs in the Classifieds at pretty incredible prices. Ranging from the New "must haves" through to the rather more Classic Mods, I'd think you may well find something there that would be worth consideration.

looks interesting but the website has closed down - I'll have a poke around Facebook

Think Vapour-Z took the remaining stock as Tim was finding it too time consuming.

Great mod, but it can be a bit fiddly and you need to keep your builds above 0.5.

To be fair, with a Paps you have one of the best in the game, although the new (popular) mechs are a complete mystery to me so could be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom