What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Stab wood recommendation

math_vapes

Postman
hello fellow apes. I'm after my first high end mod. Ideally I'd like a dual 18650 stab wood mod. I know there are not that common and the only one I have found is the Osiris mod. I'd rather not spend that much so if you can point me in the right direction I would highly appreciate.

Are you looking for mech or regulated? And readily available or are you happy to join a queue for one? And are you flexible on battery type?

DPM Radiant is a nice stabwood mech that is dual 18650. As you mention, the Osiris is a nice dual 18650 regulated mod and the Lash Creative Rialu is nice but pretty hard to find. If you're happy with a single 18650 or single 26650 stabwood, the options really open up. Axisvapes M17 Mini is gorgeous, DPM Nataraki is a nice 26650 that is readily available. The Asmodus Silvanusa is also a nice stabwood (at a slightly more reasonable price), which is a single 18650.

Have a look through the below for some more ideas;

http://thevapesnob.com/premium-vape/a-noobs-guide-to-rrp/

Regulated would be my first choice and being impatient I'd like them to be available asap. Ideally a dual 18650

Attachments

• 20170808_145705.jpg
    20170808_145705.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 158
You need to speak to @vapesmarter on here.
He could sort you out with something special at probably better prices than listed above.
Do a forum search for his stuff, you even get a 'back story' with his mods.

I was after a duel 18650 Stabwood - chose the Kodama :)

Attachments

• Kodama.jpg
    Kodama.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 141
Another recommendation for @vapesmarter . Excellent mods and a nice chap toboot. You can't go wrong, oh and his prices are way more reasonable than anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom