What's new

Squonking Thread

mcboffin

Achiever
Is there any chance of a a squonking thread being set up?

I'm really keen to get into squonking but my Italian is shit so it's a struggle. I know there are apes who are into this kinda thing and thought it may be of interest to others (I'm not being 100% selfish lol)

Ta.

If my tax rebate comes thro' I intend getting one of the M-Vapes Squonkers.

Just need advice on bottom feeding...... atties. Would far prefer to get a hollow 510 pin for one of my Mephisto's rather than get an off the peg atty, unless there are some really good options out there.

See. This is exactly my point lol

What do the M-Vapes mods go for? Their website is a tad sparse at the moment.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460503327.743610.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460503344.294611.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1460503375.716354.jpg
squonk love [emoji4]

Suggested this ages ago,zero interest lol
Squonk ftw

Attachments

• 1460504479577.jpg
    1460504479577.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 89
Is there any chance of a a squonking thread being set up?

I'm really keen to get into squonking but my Italian is shit so it's a struggle. I know there are apes who are into this kinda thing and thought it may be of interest to others (I'm not being 100% selfish lol)

Ta.

Not sure who we need to moither to get it done -@occultscientist?@junglist?
If i can help at all bud fire any qs my way for now ;)

I'll have a word with The Bosses. I know they are under the cosh getting the next News Letter done... so bear with them.:2thumbsup:

See. This is exactly my point lol

What do the M-Vapes mods go for? Their website is a tad sparse at the moment.
Oh, you're right, they are fiddling with their page! This makes me curious.:51:
The last 2 M-Vapes squonkers I looked at were £80 each, the single 18650 and the 26650.

Don't forget Guys, Matt and his business have very recently relocated to the Wilds of Scotland so things will be a tad sketchy whilst they get settled. I know he is working on his site right now, so bear with him, or watch his feeds on fb if you want up to the minute details. :2thumbsup:

Tried it last year, couldn't get into it, picked up a Sunbox E8 recently which combined with my HF Predator, I now can't put down. RRP new on them is £310 but they can be picked up for under £200 used these days...

Back
Top Bottom