What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squape [Reloaded] Tips & Hints

Did a little test when I recoiled mine today. Sat the coil up so around 2/3 of the coil was visible above the top of the deck and it was leaking and gurgling. Pressed the coil down to where I normally have it which is with almost no part of the coil showing above the top of the deck and it's fine again.

For those having leaking issues try sitting the coil as low as possible, might help.

To get the decks off, could you undo the screw at the base of the 510 and push the entire assembly up, might then allow for easier removal, PITA, but just a thought

So the girlfriend wants to know what I want for Christmas and I was considering a reloaded seeing as C9 have more in stock that go on sale tomorrow morning. Having read the first and last 3 pages of this thread it doesn't look worth the hassle for that price (and I'm guessing the posts inbetween were more of the same). With little more than 12 hours to decide can anyone tell me why I shouldn't get a c**** instead?

So the girlfriend wants to know what I want for Christmas and I was considering a reloaded seeing as C9 have more in stock that go on sale tomorrow morning. Having read the first and last 3 pages of this thread it doesn't look worth the hassle for that price (and I'm guessing the posts inbetween were more of the same). With little more than 12 hours to decide can anyone tell me why I shouldn't get a c**** instead?

Cos they're shit quality for the most part. I'd happily buy several more genuine squape r's and plan to do so if I ever have the cash.
Never had any major issues with mine other than a bit of leaking now and then (no more than any other atty I've owned). Gotta be the easiest deck to build on too.

Got to agree that the Squape is prolly one of the best atties around, don't forget that for everyone who has a problem with it there are many many more who don't post simply to say how amazing they are. Only peeps having issues are likely to post.......

whats the best build/deck for "clouds" on these guys?I have the C,W and S decks and I wanna make sure I make the right choice:cool:

Last edited:
To get the decks off, could you undo the screw at the base of the 510 and push the entire assembly up, might then allow for easier removal, PITA, but just a thought
Has anyone tried this yet?mines coming tmr and now I'm hella paranoid :eek:

whats the best build/deck for "clouds" on these guys?I have the C,W and S decks and I wanna make sure I make the right choice:cool:
W deck with cotton = big fuck off clouds full of flavour! I don't use mine as often as I should, but when I do I end up grinning from ear to ear! It's just a really fun atty. sure, it's not perfect but then I don't think at this time there is one perfect tank out there. It's more just finding the one that you enjoy using :)

I received a pack of Muji Dual Purpose Cotton Pads yesterday and first impressions are really good!

The pads consist of four very thin cotton sheets which are crimped together. You then peel them apart and cut in four (this gives 16 pieces per pad). You then roll this up (a bit like a roll up cigarette) then push through the coil. This is shown really well in Robert Ellis's video which I've linked below.

So far so good with this method. REALLY easy and performs great. I've tested this on a VW device and can push way over 20W with no problems (personally prefer <15W) as it wicks really well with no leaking or gurgling whatsoever.

The pic of my setup is 3mm kanthal coil 1.1ohms

Muji Japan 4 Layer Cotton Pad Review - YouTube

Attachments

• DSC_0461.jpg
    DSC_0461.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 78
Back
Top Bottom