What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Squape [Reloaded] Tips & Hints

It's still bigger than I thought it would be but no longer feels top heavy. The nano tip is a very tight fit, like the w deck-now it's on it ain't coming back out in a hurry!

It's still bigger than I thought it would be but no longer feels top heavy. The nano tip is a very tight fit, like the w deck-now it's on it ain't coming back out in a hurry!

Aargh mine will be sat at home waiting for me

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Can anyone help with a build. Ive tried the w deck with microcoils and cotton, leaks everywhere. Ive tried various things with silica in the s deck. As of this evening I have a build of 1mm voodoowool doubled and a standard coil which at 11w neither dry hits or leaks. However there is sod all vapour and very little flavour. Would I be correct in thinking that the same build in the c deck would allow the liquid to make far more contact with the wick? Otherwise can anyone suggest WHY my cotton build leaks like crazy. I know people are using cotton with much success but I cant see any difference with my cotton build to the other pics on this thread but mine leaks. I also tried a ss rope and mesh build which also leaked.

Bob

Is it regular cotton or Japanese? I find you need more japanese as it wicks almost too well. My OH had big leaking issues and gs eventually tracked it down to the height of the coil (he had lifted his slightly up instead of it sitting flush with the channels).

Is it regular cotton or Japanese? I find you need more japanese as it wicks almost too well. My OH had big leaking issues and gs eventually tracked it down to the height of the coil (he had lifted his slightly up instead of it sitting flush with the channels).

It was muji cotton. Hadn't considered trying ordinary but will give it a go tomorrow. Might try the voodoo wool in the c deck and see what happens.

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

It was muji cotton. Hadn't considered trying ordinary but will give it a go tomorrow. Might try the voodoo wool in the c deck and see what happens.

Bob

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes
Big fan of muji but I do find that you need to pack the stuff in or it does leak. Same for all my atties and not just the squape

I get leaks on mine if I don't put the top on squarely, if when I put the deck into the top section if it goes in at an angle then I get leaks even tho it screws down squarely. If I am careful and make sure that the deck goes in straight then it doesn't leak. I think that if it goes in at an angel the wick get caught and for some reason causes the leak.

Back
Top Bottom