What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Rose V2 Banter..

@Dino you can also use it without the ceramic cup
MrbhPiggy Never of thought of that guess I could use without if I fancied for a cooler vape thanks, this is warmer than I have vaped before never really used ceramics before other than a quick go on a sophia. Just need to be a bit more carefull for shorts I would guess without.
Dino fingers crossed mate, was just about to reply to your post then seen the previous

Hi Dino Don't give up on the rose yet. Call me later if you need tips can get you loving it I promise

@MrbhPiggy just pulled my coil and dropped it in without the ceramic and it is for sure cooler a bit airier too, I liked the vape with the ceramic in but I think I prefer it without tbh but only just had a very quick vape on it either way thanks for the tip.
@Dino I hope this is the answer for you I really do.

ElsaBubs, Is that some kind of Stockholm Syndrome you're thinking of? :)

Nice one Sam, cheers. Packing it in a bit, kitchen table needed and out later but I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Last edited:
@MrbhPiggy just pulled my coil and dropped it in without the ceramic and it is for sure cooler a bit airier too, I liked the vape with the ceramic in but I think I prefer it without tbh but only just had a very quick vape on it either way thanks for the tip.
@Dino I hope this is the answer for you I really do.

So do I mate and thanks again MrbhPiggy, sounds just the answer but I've run out of time. Round 3 tomorrow though and I'll be giving it a go for sure.

You just need to master it lads. Honestly just stick at it and it will come (in your face). Put your coil in to the ceramic before you stick it in the rose. Also make sure your legs are trimmed to a good length, not too long.

I've calmed down a bit now. It's weird, I had it coiled last night fine but no matter how many times (loads) I tried today it just wouldn't happen. The only differences were silica instead of cotton and no microcoil but they wouldn't matter anyway to where it was going wrong.

I don't know why it's been so difficult but it's getting another session tomorrow.

I've calmed down a bit now. It's weird, I had it coiled last night fine but no matter how many times (loads) I tried today it just wouldn't happen. The only differences were silica instead of cotton and no microcoil but they wouldn't matter anyway to where it was going wrong.

I don't know why it's been so difficult but it's getting another session tomorrow.

I'm finding things so much better with out the cup and I am a micro coil cotton man myself far prefer it @Raguri mentioned he had coiled on cotton so given it a bash this I think is well worth it and whats staying in for now.

Just built a micro as normal in this case round a syringe needle torched it and got best I could out the Ati as i dont fancy threading cotton once its in there be solid.

Cotton tails handy buggers for getting in the holes, under closer inspection the holes have a little recessd rim just outside the hole god knows why they did that bet thats what makes it a little harder to get the bleeders in.

DSC_0045.jpg

Then just spit each side of the cotton in two:
DSC_0052-1.jpg

Felt confident enough to sick cotton in this ATI as it has not given a dry burn with any build in it, it just wicks well. Dino For a man that loves his micros and wool like me I think you will be pleased with the results.

I just think you get a more dense but fluffy vape out of cotton love the stuff :D

1ohm perfect.

Last edited:
I'm liking the look of that Rob, cheers. :)

I'm taming this beast tomorrow for sure.

no worries flavour is cracking too this is the sweet spot for me 1ohm cotton, tried a mental dual coil earlier like you know it wicked well even at 0.3 but the vape was meh and bit hot this is bang on.

Back
Top Bottom