What's new

Rose V2 Banter..

You will learn to love it lads. And Mawsley the pissing is just due to the juice control. I like it very moist and seem to be a bit eager and it just ends up pissing out.

Am I missing the point here, or is it not just a fancy KFL that over heats and is over twice the price?

Unless I'm missing the point?

You will learn to love it lads. And @Mawsley the pissing is just due to the juice control. I like it very moist and seem to be a bit eager and it just ends up pissing out.

I hated the juice control on the thing I can't remember the name of. The last thing I want is juice control, I just want juice to wick. It's an added feature that some may find really useful - but to me it's just another PITA to get wrong.

It's like cars, I like cars that don't have sat-navs, air-con, electric windows and all that bollocks. I'm an analogue kinda guy ;)

I hated the juice control on the thing I can't remember the name of. The last thing I want is juice control, I just want juice to wick. It's an added feature that some may find really useful - but to me it's just another PITA to get wrong.

It's like cars, I like cars that don't have sat-navs, air-con, electric windows and all that bollocks. I'm an analogue kinda guy ;)
@Mawsley its works tho mate its early days for me so dont want to go into one yet the dreaded just bought it never a good time to pass a full judgement needs to settle down a touch, but when I dropped it down to low ohm settled at 0.6 was good to be able to bump the juice flow up, other juice flow adjustments I have used you spin the juice control and in directly loosen something else and end up in a royal mess juice in the lap not on this (so far), I have had this to bits with a full tank quite a few times already experimenting and not spilt nowt and its built like a paps same threading same 316 just feels quality.

Whatever I put at it no mater how shoddy the build not had a dry hit which boggles me a little no gurgle nowt, just adjustments for more / less TH or vaper/flavour.

When I am feeling more sensible going to build again as I think around 0.8 will be the sweetspot for me try with the 2mm silica supplied, but the last build was very close to a dripper experience.

And I have just found a reason to keep my nemmy which was going on the classifieds after getting the paps in hybrid you gota admit that looks the dogs danglie bits :)

26a17fa5-4e98-4870-9ddb-5b2f732b074d.jpg

Early days but looking good to me and allot more versitle in terms of builds that certain others.

Granted need more time to make a good call on it.

EDIT it is bloody tall tho bigger than a 350 nemmy but still feels right I thought Id hate that.

Last edited:
@Mawsley its works tho mate its early days for me so dont want to go into one yet the dreaded just bought it never a good time to pass a full judgement needs to settle down a touch, but when I dropped it down to low ohm settled at 0.6 was good to be able to bump the juice flow up, other juice flow adjustments I have used you spin the juice control and in directly loosen something else and end up in a royal mess juice in the lap not on this (so far), I have had this to bits with a full tank quite a few times already experimenting and not spilt nowt and its built like a paps same threading same 316 just feels quality.
EDIT it is bloody tall tho bigger than a 350 nemmy but still feels right I thought Id hate that.

I was just looking at it while having a coffee and a vape on it thinking "Juice control - what is point?" so cheers for answering that one for me.

They're bringing out a 'stumpy' kit for it. It knocks 11mm off it apparently. If I keep it I'll be getting one if it's a sensible price...

**The kit will comprise of**
NEW top cap
NEW chimney
NEW poly tank
NEW SS tank
NEW lower tank

ALL juice control and airflow control features will be retained, with a capacity of 3.5ml (vs the 3.7ml of the original v2)

The drip tip is the same profile, however it has been shortened too giving an overall height of 59mm from base to tip (not inc 510) & 44mm excluding the drip tip!!

I am very tempted with this one, the only thing that puts me off is that rounded bit on the base (air flow?) and that you can't use your own drip tip. Trivial things but think they would bug me :)

I am very tempted with this one, the only thing that puts me off is that rounded bit on the base (air flow?) and that you can't use your own drip tip. Trivial things but think they would bug me :)

That'll be the afc ring, looks nicer in the flesh than in pictures. The drip tip bugs me a little bit but not as much as before I got it, very nearly stopped me getting one.

Dino I didnt know about that the kit thanks for the heads up see what the price will be, I dont mind the current size I thought that would really piss me off but not so much. Where did you read about that? might be a vapefest release maybe if its ready that is. Had any more success today? Not feeling fresh today bed silly o'clock very drunk up early felt ok fell asleep on the couch just woken up an hour ago! foggy Rose building ahead.

@jimmy1mc yeah thought the same on the tip ruled this Ati out on that alone then changed my mind last minute as you do when you see shinys in-stock and have a brain fart, the tip suits the device and is comfortable to use so lucked out there was a worry though before getting one, anyway fingers crossed you will have your hands fully of other nice shiny things next week :)

Not going great mate. It's when it comes to getting the ends of the coil from the ceramic into the holes in the base. I just can't get it right and its right pissing me off. Unless I'm missing something stupid or there's just a knack that's needed I don't know but it's about two more attempts away from the classies I'm afraid.

Shame because it's a lovely atty just not sure it's for me. :(

@Dino I didnt know about that the kit thanks for the heads up see what the price will be, I dont mind the current size I thought that would really piss me off but not so much. Where did you read about that? might be a vapefest release maybe if its ready that is. Had any more success today? Not feeling fresh today bed silly o'clock very drunk up early felt ok fell asleep on the couch just woken up an hour ago! foggy Rose building ahead.

@jimmy1mc yeah thought the same on the tip ruled this Ati out on that alone then changed my mind last minute as you do when you see shinys in-stock and have a brain fart, the tip suits the device and is comfortable to use so lucked out there was a worry though before getting one, anyway fingers crossed you will have your hands fully of other nice shiny things next week :)

Indeed, but I'm impatient and want a 22mm atti now damnit!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom